High res:
813kgL79X0L._AA1500_.jpg

61PsJHBT3NL._AA1008_.jpg

Attachments

• bourne.jpg
    bourne.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
agreed. price is too damn high IMO. Ill pre-order it and hope the price falls cuz' I have to have this one. I passed on Ted too Nick. £20 is too much for a steel now a days when steelbooks are pumped out like amarays. I mean heck The Bourne Trilogy with three movies was only £17, lol, granted it was bargain IMO.
I guess you're right about pre-ordering... it's always worth doing just in case! I seriously can't justify that sort of price when it's just a standard Blu-ray inside a steelbook though. I hesitated buying the Prometheus steelbook at first because of the price, but I figured at least that's exclusive to just one site and has a 3D disc as well as Blu-ray disc, so you're basically getting more for your buck with that. Had this been an exclusive and included the DVD as well, then I'd definitely consider getting it.

No doubt the print run on this will be pretty large. I will probably cancel too as it's bound to drop in price a few months after release.

Reactions: blade803
My others are the standard box set . Thought about getting the steelbook set but I did not like the looks.
Now I am so glad that I haven't jumped 20 quid cheapest I'll get the regular Blu Ray from worth with a 10% discount and IF they have a 15% day even better.
I agree Peter V this artwork IS better.

P.S IF the three retailers are listing it as limited edition How come they all look the same?. Or is that just me getting it wrong?.

Last edited:
A G R E E D ! Why the heck not just use this artwork instead on the steel! Its a lot more colourful and vibrant. Although the current artwork does match the UK Trilogy steel better so there is that.
Yes, this matches the current UK steel. But I'm already owning the Media Markt exclusive steelbooks with the original artwork. So it doesn't match at all.

Matter in fact, this upcoming steelbook doesn't match with the UK steelbook too. Horizontal crap. :p

Yes, this matches the current UK steel. But I'm already owning the Media Markt exclusive steelbooks with the original artwork. So it doesn't match at all.

Matter in fact, this upcoming steelbook doesn't match with the UK steelbook too. Horizontal crap. :p

yeah that horizontal crap was a steelbook crime, lol, but what can you do it was the first English titled Bourne steel. Lets see if any other markets get a different artwork steel for Bourne Legacy albeit unlikely.

I found this movie to be very disappointing, and the steelbook is not very nice either.

Last edited by a moderator: