Bram Stoker's Dracula - 30th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #39) [Italy]

I've only seen this once and don't remember really being blown away by it. I've seen reviews and comments about this that make it sound like an epic experience. I see it came out in 1992 so maybe my Benji: The Hunted sensibilities were in there at the time.

I'll have to check this out again. Watch me fall in love with it. I am an old time Horror movie guy.

Reactions: Billy Talent
It's so annoying to see Cine-Museum keep announcing new product when some of their customers are waiting years to get their already-paid-for products.
I may have to live as long as Dracula to have any hope of seeing my Batman/Batman Begins one click delivered. :grumpy:
The only reason I can think of for them to do that is keeping their name, and business, out there. If you are stuck in the mud for whatever reason and people arent getting their releases....AND you aren't keeping future interest up with release info, you are pretty much dooming your business. That said, not shipping out paid for items that have been released is just a bad mojo all the way around. Even if the reason is legit, if it's not known by the purchaser, it just leads to negative feelings and speculation.

Yeah, if you're waiting for some rights agreements, or production parties, you can start working on other projects, but not providing any information or reasons, for so long, that's crazy!

I may have to live as long as Dracula to have any hope of seeing my Batman/Batman Begins one click delivered. :grumpy:

Don't worry, your captive victims will provide you with blood and organs to sustain the wait.

horror bleeding GIF by RJFilmSchool

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb
I've only seen this once and don't remember really being blown away by it. I've seen reviews and comments about this that make it sound like an epic experience. I see it came out in 1992 so maybe my Benji: The Hunted sensibilities were in there at the time.

I'll have to check this out again. Watch me fall in love with it. I am an old time Horror movie guy.
I was blown away by Keanu Reeves horrendous british accent!!!

i love the movie.. hope the slips will look great.. sounds like theres only going to be a one-click much like exorcist?