Braveheart (4K + Blu-ray Ultimate Collector's Edition #4) (Reel Synergy Productions) (Supreme Team)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 2023
Note: Limited to 45

bh-rs-bs1.jpg

Quoting "that guy" :p

Braveheart 4K SteelBook with Gloss Hard FullSlip with original art
Informational and Quote Cards
Tartan cloth piece - This is actually the official tartan made for the movie. From the person/company who provided this for the movie and ordered these swatches exact same.
Original Pin design on a wooden backer board
Original Coin, die cut, quote on back, individually numbered to represent your Ultimate Collector Edition #
Leather Bracelet that reads Freedom
Leather William Wallace keychain (wanted to get that fresh leather smell in that box. ha)
3 Mini wooden spears as an homage to the battle scene
William Wallace Sword Mini Replica
Aged cloth like the one he drops at end of movie, from his wife.
Postcards housed inside a themed envelope that has a touch and feel of age
High quality wooden box with design of Scotland flag and Braveheart title

Plenty of space in this box so if you'd like to throw in anything extra you could.

Last edited:
What are all these? Hidef are able to get permission to do unique releases from movie studios under "Reel Synergy Productions"
?

There are plenty of boutique labels making limited unique releases.
Seems so, never thought a movie studio would let you do these things for such a limited quantity though.
They would need to get everything approved i guess?
Also are the steelbooks unique or have to be from a design already produced?
Looking at the other releases Gladiator only had 12 lol, how much did that one cost to buy from here?

Last edited:
Seems so, never thought a movie studio would let you do these things for such a limited quantity though.
They would need to get everything approved i guess?
Also are the steelbooks unique or have to be from a design already produced?
Looking at the other releases Gladiator only had 12 lol, how much did that one cost to buy from here?
I don’t think Gladiator was being sold at all. It was one of the prizes for something.

no idea, but still to only commision 12, and the other releases only 40 or 50 etc...
It's a already released steelbook in each case.

There is some technicality I believe where you are allowed to release a "fan edition" with you charging for the unofficial "extras" with a "free" official steelbook.

you can find it under the premium supporter section of the forum, which unlocks once you actually become a premium supporter (25$ for lifetime membership)

i see 41 people on the list with a print run of 45... *maybe* you could actually get one.. @Wreck are there any left?

edit: i can definitely imagine wreck and snolly wanting a copy or two from themselves tho, so might be sold out..
I didn’t even know there was a supporters section and I’ve been on here for close to 10 years. What have I been missing out on?
I feel like I’ve been able to join every GB going back to origInai Terminator Zeta Boxsets, the first Wave of FAC releases, and so forth.

What have I missed just out Of curiosity, I’m not sure I even know where to go to join as a premium member?
Felt like all the GB fees and using the links when can was doing enough but I’m happy to give my $25 I suppose probably about time.

I didn’t even know there was a supporters section and I’ve been on here for close to 10 years. What have I been missing out on?
I feel like I’ve been able to join every GB going back to origInai Terminator Zeta Boxsets, the first Wave of FAC releases, and so forth.

What have I missed just out Of curiosity, I’m not sure I even know where to go to join as a premium member?
Felt like all the GB fees and using the links when can was doing enough but I’m happy to give my $25 I suppose probably about time.
you missed out on collectors editions of django unchained, death proof, inglourious basterds and now braveheart.. as well as some full slip (not many tho)

check out @Flloydo post in the grail thread

you can upgrade using the following link: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/account/upgrades (its the 25$ option)

you missed out on collectors editions of django unchained, death proof, inglourious basterds and now braveheart.. as well as some full slip (not many tho)

check out @Flloydo post in the grail thread

you can upgrade using the following link: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/account/upgrades (its the 25$ option)
Thanks, sounds interesting. I’m certainly going to upgrade to a membership.

Even though I read the synopsis under the VIP membership I haven’t noticed that they get first dibs on Group Buys or special contests? I assume that what is written underneath the VIP membership probably has not been changed in quite some time, just a guess. What do you really get out of that. I just have never heard anyone ever mention it on the forums I’m going to for many years.

Thanks, sounds interesting. I’m certainly going to upgrade to a membership.

Even though I read the synopsis under the VIP membership I haven’t noticed that they get first dibs on Group Buys or special contests? I assume that what is written underneath the VIP membership probably has not been changed in quite some time, just a guess. What do you really get out of that. I just have never heard anyone ever mention it on the forums I’m going to for many years.
youre supposed to get fist dibs on blufans group buys as well as some other benefits.. but i dont know much more about it too, sorry

Reactions: Jaxxx
Hi, I just became a lifetime premium supporter. Where in the forum can I ask fellow Ninjas whether anyone would be willing to sell their Braveheart UCE? Is there a specific place to post "want to buy" requests?

Hi, I just became a lifetime premium supporter. Where in the forum can I ask fellow Ninjas whether anyone would be willing to sell their Braveheart UCE? Is there a specific place to post "want to buy" requests?
heres the designated thread for such request (its also available to non-premium supporters, but as a premium supporter you can order future UCEs directly):

or you could try asking in the original release thread in the premium supporter section to which you have access now:

Reactions: addkash

Welcome to the forum.

You need to have 20 non-spammy posts to be able to post requests in the "looking for" thread.

Reactions: addkash