• Audio Commentary By Director Jonathan Mostow and Kurt Russell
  • Filmmaker Focus: Director Jonathan Mostow on Breakdown
  • Victory Is Hers - Kathleen Quinlan on Breakdown
  • A Brilliant Partnership - Martha De Laurentiis on Breakdown
  • Alternate Opening
  • Alternate Opening With Commentary By Director Jonathan Mostow
  • Isolated Score
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • Collectible packaging featuring a foldout image of the film's theatrical poster and an interior spread with key movie moments
  • Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature

Dark Blue (2002) with Kurt Russell is also a masterpiece imo. To see him in such a serious role playing that authentic was very surprising to me, because i knew him only as Action-guy in Tango and Cash and Escape from New York.

Yeah, Dark Blue is excellent. Have you seen Tombstone and Backdraft ? Very good KR films. More of his serious side.

Reactions: komor
Yeah, Dark Blue is excellent. Have you seen Tombstone and Backdraft ? Very good KR films. More of his serious side.
Tombstone was very dirty and brutal and had some lenghts. But as horror-fan I liked it at all, also because of the fact, that there are not much horror-movies he played in. Backdraft I haven´t watch yet, but has decent reviews.

I read, that Mean Season from 1985 was his first suspense role, but can´t top Breakdown. I recently watched Mean Season and had mixed feelings about it, because it first makes the impression of a normal TV-movie, but then becomes better with a good showdown.

Tombstone was very dirty and brutal and had some lenghts. But as horror-fan I liked it at all, also because of the fact, that there are not much horror-movies he played in. Backdraft I haven´t watch yet, but has decent reviews.

You should check Backdraft ASAP. Imprint (Aussie) Breakdown is region all. Eng subs only.

You should check Backdraft ASAP. Imprint (Aussie) Breakdown is region all. Eng subs only.
Somehow the only australien seller from e-bay is offline I think it was Beatthebomb or so. I bought some movies there in the past, but now it´s impossible, because of high shipping costs. The ones I bought were: Memories, Road Trip, TNOTLD Remake and that australien serial-killer movie and one with Heath Ledger - I forgot the names of the last two. There was also one (setting is australia countryside) with some brothers that were released from jail and get more and more in a downward spiral of vilence and crime or something like that. I liked it, but can´t remember the name. Probably I have to reorganize my collection. Can´t find anything.

Last edited:
That´s also a good one. I didn´t find the movies and it took some time, but now I have them.
"The Boys" from 1998, "Two Hands" (with Heath) from 1999 and "Snowtown" (2011) - that is named after the small town where the crimes of the serial killer took place.
1626183820694.png
81XLKwhe1JL._SL1500_.jpg
1626184014639.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Cadet
347817E1-F3F9-4606-AE4F-379B663E07F3.jpeg

IMPRINT EXTRAS
Special Features and Technical Specs:

• 1080p high definition presentation from a 4K scan by Paramount Pictures
  • NEW Audio Commentary by Film Critic Peter Tonguette (2020)
  • NEW “IT’S GONNA COST YOU: MAKING BREAKDOWN” – A new in-depth interview with writer/director Jonathan Mostow (2020)
  • NEW “THE TRAP IS SET: INSIDE THE STUNTS” – A new interview with stunt coordinator M. James Arnett (2020)
  • NEW “WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME: REMEMBERING BASIL POLEDOURIS” – A new interview with musician Eric Colvin about his time working with composer Basil Poledouris (2020)
  • NEW “Life is Jeep: Breakdown and the Psychology of the Road” A Visual Essay by Ian Mantgani (2020)
  • NEW Interview with film Critic Tim Robey (2020)
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • DTS HD 5.1 surround
  • LPCM 2.0 Stereo
  • Optional English subtitles
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Limited Edition slipcase with unique artwork on the first 1500 copies

Last edited: