Breaking Bad Complete Series (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 7th of September, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat, Aug 22,2015 12 pm BST)
Price: £89.99

Limited to 2000

bb-large.jpg

Horrible price. For those wanting this, I recommend to order one through your Scandinavian friend. They're selling these here 54.95€.

There was a member here willing to buy and post this but with all costs totalled it was around £75 all in which put me off, postage was crazy.

With a 10% off code this will be about £81 which whilst still expensive for 6 steelbook series it is about what I would expect from the UK.

Reactions: luke98
Strangely I ordered the Amazon.fr edition (steadman but not Steelbook) and it arrived today. Looks really sweet! The text on the back is French but not a problem as I know the lingo. Was only £41 with postage and arrived within 2 days.

I was waiting for the price on the separate steels to drop below a tenner, but I'd rather have this set... not for that price though! Hopefully it'll drop once it goes live.

I'm interested, but only if the Steelbooks are individually wrapped inside the box, can anyone confirm this?

They are, at least in the scandi edition.

There was a member here willing to buy and post this but with all costs totalled it was around £75 all in which put me off, postage was crazy.

With a 10% off code this will be about £81 which whilst still expensive for 6 steelbook series it is about what I would expect from the UK.

This set weights 1.2kg, shipping to UK non tracked (from Norway) is about £14. So I totalled this now for around £56

If anyone could point me in the direction of being able to buy this version, but in English, I would appreciate it!
wisyME5.png

AFAIK only France have released that edition with the digipacks.

They are, at least in the scandi edition.

This set weights 1.2kg, shipping to UK non tracked (from Norway) is about £14. So I totalled this now for around £56

AFAIK only France have released that edition with the digipacks.

It was a member from Sweden and they also wanted a small fee for their work which seemed fair. I don't know no way rates but that seems a lot cheaper, did you take into consideration the measurements as that impacted it from Sweden

I would also be interested in this package with the case but I own the barrel so unless I see this around the £40 mark or less then I won't be double dipping

Reactions: Noodles and luke98
I've already got the barrel and the tin, so this would be a triple dip for me... great show though, so I've convinced myself it's worth owning multiple editions. :p

Reactions: luke98 and spass
I've already got the barrel and the tin, so this would be a triple dip for me... great show though, so I've convinced myself it's worth owning multiple editions. :p

Agreed. ;) I have this and the barrel and I'm really waiting for a price drop on the tin! Doesn't seem to happen though. :(

Reactions: Noodles
I don't really know what to say about this, typical zavvi I guess.

:squint::banghead:Why release this now when everyone who wanted them probably paid full price for the individual steelbooks.

The same ones that haven't sold out and just got reduced. (Which is pretty annoying)

To now release this and it will work out cheaper also and in nice box and as someone who does not double dip :(

Zavvi why do you hate me so... :banghead: