Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Breaking Bad: Season 1
Price: £19.99

11028961-1412874594-409974.jpg

11028961-1412874594-410405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are growing on me but it would have to be the NL one with the box.

Why are they charging the same price for season 1 when it only has seven episodes? The Entertainment store priced the Walking dead steelbooks in relation to how many episodes there were.

Why are they charging the same price for season 1 when it only has seven episodes? The Entertainment store priced the Walking dead steelbooks in relation to how many episodes there were.

Why do you care if you don't want em? ;)
Fair question though and a good point.

Likewise, with season 5 being split into two. So basically out of 6 steelbooks released, 1 contains 7 episodes and 2 contain 8 episodes each. £60 for 23 episodes!!!

So disappointed they decided to go with these childish scribbles on all releases. IMO they should have used the same artist who did Jesse and Jane's art, at least then there would be a link to the show.

Not the biggest fan of these artworks (I quite like a few, but I really dislike the rest) and I already own the barrel edition, so £20 each is still too expensive for me... I'll wait for a price drop before I even consider picking them up.

Reactions: Paperinukke