Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Breaking Bad: Season 2
Price: £19.99

11028962-1412874594-410430.jpg

11028962-1412874594-410125.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Six SteelBooks @ £20 each = £120! For a series which can be bought as a whole as a box set for half the price! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!

The recently announced complete series tin box set is only £86.50 on Amazon.co.uk, so even at £15 each these SteelBooks would STILL be over-priced!

This is an extortionate way to buy a series which has been released more times in the last 12 months than the Alien films, considering the fact that most people who are interested in owning the series on Blu-Ray will most likely already own one of the complete box sets or have the tin box set on pre-order!

With the right artwork these could (probably would) be sell out releases but with them looking totally crap like this I think Zavvi may have a problem.

The artwork is horrible... They could have done so many epic things with the artwork... It's just butt ugly.

With the right artwork these could (probably would) be sell out releases but with them looking totally crap like this I think Zavvi may have a problem.

Get over it? You're boring me with these same old comments. What are you gaining from saying the same thing that's been said over and over?
Can't wait to hear yours and all the other haters thoughts on the next 4 seasons!

Get over it? You're boring me with these same old comments. What are you gaining from saying the same thing that's been said over and over?
Can't wait to hear yours and all the other haters thoughts on the next 4 seasons!
Excellent in that case you won't be disappointed!

im trying to order a copy of these for my sister but none of my discounts are working? I'm a student so I have unidays and some discounts sent to my by zavvi any one else found this?