Breaking Bad [Vinyl Idolz]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Available this May!

1.jpg

I'm well in the mood for watching it now too, but I don't own it on Blu-ray. Would love a steel for it!

Well, £7 is still good for an empty steel mate... I would've happily paid that if I didn't already own it. I have a few game steels, but I don't cherish them as much as movie ones for some reason lol.

They've not released any detailed info on the DLC yet unfortunately, but I'm really hoping they add some new characters. Yoda would be awesome, but frustrating to shoot since he's so small haha.

The photo of the bobblehead you posted is the one I have too, and I've also got Jesse and Saul. :)

I've only got it on DVD myself and would love a steel for it. Oh yeah that's a great idea. Would be all over it

Yeah it's a decent price. Well randomly I have most the call of dutys (ghosts is the best), force unleashed, gta, battlefront and far cry (the newest one that's really colourful - won it on ninja week) and the only 2 I really cherish is gta and Force unleashed like you I don't care for them as much but still put them in slips. Plus some of my older cods are a little scratched or wear and tear.
Oh I also have a few ps4 but G1 steels but I got them free when I worked at hmv for the first time (assassins creed and Rayman lol and soemthing else but can't remember and they are at the back of my collection and can't be f*cked to look lol). We was giving them away anyway and my manager knew I collected steels and gave them to me. He was cool like that. Always saved me a new release incase I wanted it and they sold out quick. Which was nice becuase kick ass 2 was one of them and they went off the shelves in my store rapidly. Plus the old 30% store discount went down a treat lol

Oh ok, I imagine new levels then and maybe and extra character on Jedi and dark side and possibly a new vehicle. - the falcon would be epic
Yeah yoda would be extremely hard come to think of it. Would have to be Vader or emperor i suppose to have a chance of defeating him

Ohhh quality, I thought you meant Pop vinyl at first but it wouldn't be a bobble head!! Not Disney lol
I don't think sometimes lol
Yeah the others looked quality but only went for Walt for some reason