Brightburn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 21, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order live on Wednesday June 19 at 9.00 AM UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12192578-1664699685970573.jpg

12192578-2294682356499919.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky
suddenly wondered whether i would like it if the mock up art stayed the same, just full gloss :thumbs: and noticeably debossed in red with red metallic flecks... image in red outline on the back of Brandon with that facing-the-camera red eyes shot... :drool:

got an order in earlier. did not see this selling out. :wow:

I really, really hope they do the sequels/spinoffs that were teased at the end credits :OMG::OMG::OMG::drool:
A Justice League horror flick? Sign me the f up! :LOL:

You never know. That ending was awesome! The film made money, but I'm sure not as much as the studio was hoping. Did you notice the Crimson Bolt from James Gunn's Super in that list at the end? I'm hoping we get a sequel.

Just found out that the UK release has been censored for a 15's cert.......

Looks like I'll be getting my version elsewhere then......
That's the cinema release

Home Media release certificate details BBFC details not known yet

It might be 15 or 18 for Blu-ray/DVD/UHD
That won't be known until BBFC list details for Home Media release

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Why does the article say to wait for the Uncut U.S. Blu Ray then? :confused:
DVDfever are just assuming UK home media release will be 15 cert cut release going by bumblebee home media release been PG like UK cinema release which was a paramount release

This film is a Sony Release

BBFC only have listing for the cinema release so far

There is no info yet on what cut of the film or any details yet of extras for home media release

It not unusual to have cinema release cut and home media uncut has happened with a few UK home media releases

When more details are announced in regards to the home media release and we see BBFC listing for home media it will be known if it's 15 cert or 18 cert

Blu-ray Amaray BBFC logo has certification TBC

Last edited:
DVDfever are just assuming UK home media release will be 15 cert cut release going by bumblebee home media release been PG like UK cinema release which was a paramount release

This film is a Sony Release

BBFC only have listing for the cinema release so far

There is no info yet on what cut of the film or any details yet of extras for home media release

It not unusual to have cinema release cut and home media uncut has happened with a few UK home media releases

When more details are announced in regards to the home media release and we see BBFC listing for home media it will be known if it's 15 cert or 18 cert

Blu-ray Amaray BBFC logo has certification TBC

You never know. That ending was awesome! The film made money, but I'm sure not as much as the studio was hoping. Did you notice the Crimson Bolt from James Gunn's Super in that list at the end? I'm hoping we get a sequel.
I liked how they went for the "creepy" angle instead of trying to scare you. If it was a straight up scary movie it would've sucked. And no I didnt notice Crimson Bolt because I dont know who that is (havent watched Super) but when I heard him mention "Wonder Woman" and "Aquaman", I was like 'please! take my money' :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: tridon
I liked how they went for the "creepy" angle instead of trying to scare you. If it was a straight up scary movie it would've sucked. And no I didnt notice Crimson Bolt because I dont know who that is (havent watched Super) but when I heard him mention "Wonder Woman" and "Aquaman", I was like 'please! take my money' :rofl:

Agreed. I liked how there wasn't any real jump scares. It was just this tension that continued to build up and never let go, leaving you on the edge of your seat the entire time. But yeah, an "Injustice" League would be so cool to see!

And this is the Crimson Bolt:

30a0f96af211c4d4510985e73ec07666.jpg

Reactions: AlienKing
!#@% missed the pre-order and currently out of stock :cry: didn’t see that coming atleast there’s a good chance this will come back into stock just before / after release

Agreed. I liked how there wasn't any real jump scares. It was just this tension that continued to build up and never let go, leaving you on the edge of your seat the entire time. But yeah, an "Injustice" League would be so cool to see!

And this is the Crimson Bolt:

30a0f96af211c4d4510985e73ec07666.jpg
yea, i just read up on him. so a superhero without powers?
Well, whatever they plan to do with the sequel, I'm in.