Brother 5280DW wireless laser printer

Illiciter

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2009
Just picked this up from newegg with an extra 7,000 page toner cartridge for $221.00 shipped.

Setup took about 10 minutes, most of it just waiting for the software to run it's course, no issues whatsoever in setting up static IP or security WEP settings, and installing drivers on two PC's.

How the hell did I live without this? Wireless printing FTW!

It may not be a color printer but we have a seperate photo printer I got the wife for her pictures so I'm not too concerned with color printing. Besides, inkjet cartridges are down right price gouging in comparison to laser cartridges/maintenance kits. At least from the research I did!

Just picked this up from newegg with an extra 7,000 page toner cartridge for $221.00 shipped.

Setup took about 10 minutes, most of it just waiting for the software to run it's course, no issues whatsoever in setting up static IP or security WEP settings, and installing drivers on two PC's.

How the hell did I live without this? Wireless printing FTW!

It may not be a color printer but we have a seperate photo printer I got the wife for her pictures so I'm not too concerned with color printing. Besides, inkjet cartridges are down right price gouging in comparison to laser cartridges/maintenance kits. At least from the research I did!

Nice! Those Brother laser printers aren't too bad! very dependable I'd say.