UK
Release date: 22nd of June, 2015
Purchase link: Brother bear
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

bear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna hold off ordering this for a while - I can see the price decreasing dramatically in the near future - If Snow White, The Arstocats & The Rescuers are still in stock then there's no way this or the emperors new groove will sell out at £19.99 - at least not for a good year.. I still expect to see it listed as sold out with the ZBOX deal soon though haha. I shall be ordering the sword in the stone as soon live as I think it will sell out a lot quicker than the other 2.

damn i didnt know these were coming new month,if that's indeed the case and there are no delays that 's gonna be a new months hard for the finances of those wanting them as soon as they can get them..

damn i didnt know these were coming new month,if that's indeed the case and there are no delays that 's gonna be a new months hard for the finances of those wanting them as soon as they can get them..

Agreed.
June is already budgeted for and hence these will have to wait.
I cannot see these selling out really quick
For the first time with a Disney /Zavvi release I will wait

Reactions: gaeljet
Any word on the style of the numbering on this Disney numbered classic - Will it be in the new style like 'Big Hero 6' or in the gold/yellow oval like others in the Disney Steelbook Collection?
Not watched the film but love the artwork on this - good job Disney/Zavvi.