Bullet Train (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No.27) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: December 28 , 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on 2nd December, 2022 at 2:00 PM Korean Time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $97.98 (One Click)
Note: Total print run 2100 copies - Full Slip 950 copies - Lenti 1150 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - One Click

BTFS.jpgBTLS.jpg

-DISC SPEC
Time lapse: 126 minutes
DISC 1 4K UHD
• 오디오: 영어 DOLBY ATMOS (DOLBY TRUEHD 7.1 COMPATIBLE), 프랑스어 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO,
포르투갈어 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, 스페인어 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, 태국어 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO
• Main episode subtitles: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• 화면비율: WIDESCREEN 2.39:1
• Disc Type: UHD-99
DISC 2 Blu-ray
• 오디오: 영어 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, 프랑스어 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO,
Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1
• Main episode subtitles: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• 화면비율: WIDESCREEN 2.39:1
• Disc Type: BD-50 DUAL LAYER
SPECIAL FEATURES
DISC 1
• Filmmaker Commentary
• Previews
DISC 2
• Filmmaker Commentary
• Mission Accomplished: Making of Bullet Train
• All Aboard the Pain Train: Stunts
• Outtakes & Bloopers
• Trained Professionals: The Cast
• Catch What You Missed: Easter Eggs
• Select Scene Stunt Previs
• Bullet Train Goes Off The Rails
• Previews

Last edited:
For a film that I really enjoyed and expected some really decent slips based on how colourful the film was, these really are quite a disappointment.
I hope someone else picks this film up and does it some justice as unfortunately this is an easy pass for me.
Also, whoever picked the back of the full slip and thought that would be a good idea, should be fired.

The terrible artwork gives Angelina Jolie more ammunition with which to ridicule my man Brad whenever they fight again.
I know, I know that they are on friendlier terms since the divorce but they may fight again some day.
"Brad, you have no taste. Why didn't you object to that awful artwork used for the WeET release of Bullet Train?"
"Angie, I know I have no taste. I married you once, didn't I?"

Last edited:
Lenti sucks, but fullslip is like an amateur collage, two photos on the back, one of which is a spoiler.
I love seeing Sandra Bullock, and would pick that anyway, out of the two, but since the cards are the same here, and I already bought a steel with cards, I guess I'll pass as well... although the price is not that much higher, and I wanted to cover that steelbook with some kind of slip.
Maybe if I find someone to buy my slipless steel.