Call Of Duty: Black Ops II CP/HE (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook) [Worldwide]

May 17, 2012
Hungary
So here we are guys! After Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3's Hardened only Edition Black Ops 2 will have to Collectors Edition:

First we should start with the big boy, the Prestige/Care Pack Edition:
uak29.jpg

Prestige/Care Pack Edition includes:
- Care Pack box
- MQ-27 Dragonfire drone with remote control
- Collectible Steelbook case
- Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall with theme by Trant Reznor
- Limited Edition Challenge coins
- Bonus In-game content: Nuketown zombies and Nuketown 2025 maps
- Bonus In-game content: Camo weapon and exclusive player card backgrounds
- Exclusive PlayStation 3 Multiplayer theme and Zombies theme

RRP for Care Pack: 179,99EUR

And here comes the smaller Collectors Edition, the Hardened one:
2sajaeg.jpg

Hardened Edition includes:
- Folded box
- Collectible Steelbook case
- Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall with theme by Trant Reznor
- Limited Edition Challenge coins
- Bonus In-game content: Nuketown zombies and Nuketown 2025 maps
- Bonus In-game content: Camo weapon and exclusive player card backgrounds
- Exclusive Xbox Live Claw avatar prop and Zombies avatar custome

RRP for Hardened Edition: 79,99EUR

Actual size of the Care Pack package:
f0q54x.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not showing this to my fiancee because she'll want me to buy it for the soundtrack with the Trent Reznor theme. Then again, the Care Package looks like it'd be a nice toolbox. :hilarious:

I managed to order a Hardened Ed. for the PS3 last night on amazon. All gone now! I should get it in time for the upcoming holiday :scat:

Folks still looking for either the Care Package or the Hardened edition should check their local Target or Walmart stores. You might get lucky! I did :)

Folks still looking for either the Care Package or the Hardened edition should check their local Target or Walmart stores. You might get lucky! I did :)

Hardened/Care Package None Available at any stores(Wal-mart/BB/Target):(
the thing that sucks is The Care Package edition will never lower in Price:( the release price will be the Cheapest it will ever be.:ohno:

I have this for the 360. Not sure if I should open it or sell it. I also got the hardened edition for the PS3. Does anyone know if they are G2 size for the PS3 or are they G1.

I have this for the 360. Not sure if I should open it or sell it. I also got the hardened edition for the PS3. Does anyone know if they are G2 size for the PS3 or are they G1.

The Hardened editions before were G1 and G2 for their own systems.

I need to find a Care Package for PS3 Before they Sell out:D

I opened my Hardened Edition up today and noticed that the corners where the steelbook slides in has some wear on it, on the steelbook that is. Anyone else have this on theirs? Plus, I have a small scratch on the front cover. No idea how it would have gotten scratched because there was nothing in the box that could have scratched it. I don't like how they make you slide the steelbook in those plastic grooves; screws up the steelbook that way.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Front.jpg

Inside.jpg

Last edited: