Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops III (2015)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: November 6th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.

Full reveal on April 26.

3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like no one liked cod ,yet my whole friend activity feed is full of people playing it for the first time.Liars ,lol.probably get this around Christmas once the guns have been balanced and what not.

Seems like no one liked cod ,yet my whole friend activity feed is full of people playing it for the first time.Liars ,lol.probably get this around Christmas once the guns have been balanced and what not.

I haven't really loved it, since MW2, but i still play it. I just wait a few months now, since all that i'll play is the campaign mode.

I haven't really loved it, since MW2, but i still play it. I just wait a few months now, since all that i'll play is the campaign mode.
so, you pay 60 dollars to play cods campaign?seems like a waste of money to me.I at least play the multi at launch before the campers get a hold of it the next month.

I want to get it for 'The Giant' Zombies map :cigar::hungry:
Havent had the chance to play this game, at all! :mad: I had to come in to work today and Alyssa has been hogging it up since Friday! :squint: But she's kicking ass on the Multiplayer! ;) Though the Campaign looks great! :cool: :thumbs:

Reactions: luke98
so, you pay 60 dollars to play cods campaign?seems like a waste of money to me.I at least play the multi at launch before the campers get a hold of it the next month.

No. I wait a few months and get it for $30 or less. I don't play multiplayer for pretty much any of the games that i buy. Fallout 4 will be the first game i'm getting on release day, in well over a year.

Havent had the chance to play this game, at all! :mad: I had to come in to work today and Alyssa has been hogging it up since Friday! :squint: But she's kicking ass on the Multiplayer! ;) Though the Campaign looks great! :cool: :thumbs:

Me either (n) picked up the Xbox one version Friday morning after trading in my system to upgrade to an elite and now I have to reinstall everything even though I had all my stuff on an external hard drive. :smashed:

Reactions: bloodsnake007