· Display Stand for Night Vision Goggles

Digital Items:
· Custom in-game Tactical Knife
· “All Ghillied Up” Operator Pack
· “Crew Expendable” Operator Pack
· “War Pig” Operator Pack

More on the Night Vision Goggles
The functioning Night Vision Goggles
that only come with the Dark Edition are wearable, and developer Infinity Ward has outfitted these adjustable goggles with game-inspired custom decals and design details. The NVGs have three visual modes:

· Daylight Running Mode: Allows you to use the goggles during normal daylight conditions.
· Night Vision Mode: Automatically switches to night vision mode during low-light situations.
· Long Range IR Mode: A manual button allowing the Goggles to operate at full power, enabling up to 65 feet (20 meters) of vision in complete darkness.

The goggles come with adjustable straps designed to fit your head shape, and a top strap allowing you to set the goggles horizontally without the need to tilt your head or goggles up and down. The Modern Warfare NVGs also comes with a number of adjustment buttons, sliders, and other functions enabling the following changes to your viewing, depending on the situation.

:OMG:

@Robles @Noodles

Reactions: Robles and Noodles
I remember the old goggles they released in a similar edition some years ago, which seemed kinda gimmicky to me at the time. These actually look/sound pretty cool though! Not a bad price at £170 either, considering you get the game etc as well. If only I still enjoyed CoD... I suck at those type of games nowadays. :old:

I do mate and surprisingly decent for what they are

But these look really fuuuucking cool!!!
Yeah, think it was you who originally told me that they're actually pretty decent. Kinda tempted to pick this up to be honest lol. You getting the game at all?

Yeah, think it was you who originally told me that they're actually pretty decent. Kinda tempted to pick this up to be honest lol. You getting the game at all?

I had it ordered but cancelled for now due to funds. I’ll order it again when I have the money

Reactions: Noodles
Cool. Just thinking I'd like someone to actually play it online with if I do decide to pick it up.

I will actually get it mate. Im back on my cod ways at the moment and can’t put black ops 4 down. But unless I’m financially better within the next month then I won’t be picking this up until maybe Christmas

Anyway I swear you said that to me about the last one and we’ve never played each other lol

Reactions: Noodles
@Space Cadet This set looks great and do plan to pick it up at some point as I've always been a sucker for COD :whistle: :thumbs:

I remember the old goggles they released in a similar edition some years ago, which seemed kinda gimmicky to me at the time. These actually look/sound pretty cool though! Not a bad price at £170 either, considering you get the game etc as well. If only I still enjoyed CoD... I suck at those type of games nowadays. :old:
You and me both mate :LOL:(n) Give me the campaign all day long but as soon as I go on multiplayer I get shot to **** in seconds :whistle:

My reflexes ain't what they were and the kids that play these nowadays are just to quick for me :LOL::rofl: soI think I'll just stick to the campaign...

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
Currently back in stock at game uk site ive got this on pre order this edition looks amazing with that headset

I will actually get it mate. Im back on my cod ways at the moment and can’t put black ops 4 down. But unless I’m financially better within the next month then I won’t be picking this up until maybe Christmas

Anyway I swear you said that to me about the last one and we’ve never played each other lol
I haven't touched a CoD game since wall-running became a thing, so it's good to see they've gone "old school" again. That being said, I'm still not sure if to bother getting this.

Ah yeah, that was back when the BlOps4 beta was out... I just never got around to actually downloading it lol.

You and me both mate :LOL:(n) Give me the campaign all day long but as soon as I go on multiplayer I get shot to **** in seconds :whistle:

My reflexes ain't what they were and the kids that play these nowadays are just to quick for me :LOL::rofl: soI think I'll just stick to the campaign...
That's exactly what I find too... kids have bloody spidey-sense nowadays. I played the open beta for this game over the weekend and didn't stand a chance... most times I'd be dead before I even spotted anyone. Also lost count of how many times I'd get killed after literally just respawning... I eventually raged quit because of it and never went back on after that lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
@Space Cadet This set looks great and do plan to pick it up at some point as I've always been a sucker for COD :whistle: :thumbs:

I haven't touched a CoD game since wall-running became a thing, so it's good to see they've gone "old school" again. That being said, I'm still not sure if to bother getting this.

Ah yeah, that was back when the BlOps4 beta was out... I just never got around to actually downloading it lol.

That's exactly what I find too... kids have bloody spidey-sense nowadays. I played the open beta for this game over the weekend and didn't stand a stand... most times I'd be dead before I even spotted anyone. Also lost count of how many times I'd get killed after literally just respawning... I eventually raged quit because of it and never went back on after that lol.

They are far too quick. I mean I’m not bad nowadays, I was once really good but lately I’ve been getting like 44 for 3/4/5 so I’ve upped my game again.

I used to get midnight releases 10 years ago but fell out of COD a few years back. Got back into the one with the wall running but that element pisssssed me off even though I wasnt bad at it all but I’m so happy they went backwards on it. I love black ops 4 but I’ve always preferred the older school modern warfares so I’m interested to see how this turns out. I didnt play their last one (the one before black ops 4)