Multi Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Dark Edition

They are far too quick. I mean I’m not bad nowadays, I was once really good but lately I’ve been getting like 44 for 3/4/5 so I’ve upped my game again.

I used to get midnight releases 10 years ago but fell out of COD a few years back. Got back into the one with the wall running but that element pisssssed me off even though I wasnt bad at it all but I’m so happy they went backwards on it. I love black ops 4 but I’ve always preferred the older school modern warfares so I’m interested to see how this turns out. I didnt play their last one (the one before black ops 4)
Damn, I can't remember the last time I picked up a midnight release :whistle:I just wait for Amazon to bring them now :LOL::rofl: The wall running one, wasn't that Advanced Warfare? I quite enjoyed that but once again didn't really do much multiplayer on that either.:hilarious:

Never bothered with BO4 due to the lack of campaign but quite a few people had said to grab it and just give it ago. Funny thing is I used to be pretty good on the multiplayer and think its more that I can't be arsed nowadays, that being said I have quite got into the new gears 5 multiplayer options so ill see how it goes.

Reactions: Flloydo
They are far too quick. I mean I’m not bad nowadays, I was once really good but lately I’ve been getting like 44 for 3/4/5 so I’ve upped my game again.

I used to get midnight releases 10 years ago but fell out of COD a few years back. Got back into the one with the wall running but that element pisssssed me off even though I wasnt bad at it all but I’m so happy they went backwards on it. I love black ops 4 but I’ve always preferred the older school modern warfares so I’m interested to see how this turns out. I didnt play their last one (the one before black ops 4)
I was pretty decent back in the day too... was in my prime around MW2 and BlOps1 and really enjoyed playing them. Everything started to go a bit downhill for me after that, both due to new game elements which made it harder, plus the fact that my reflexes deteriorated lol.

To be fair, I wasn't doing too badly in the beta for the new one after a full day of getting to grips with it, but I was still constantly getting frustrated with how quickly I seemed to be getting killed.. it was literally like the film Live, Die, Repeat (Edge of Tomorrow). Not enough fun in it for me nowadays anyway, so I'll most likely pass on it.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I know what you guys are saying, the kids nowadays have super fast reflexes and I just don’t stand a chance against that. I mainly play for the campaign and that’s it.

I want this steelbook but the PC edition is sold out already and shipping it and the goggles and stand would be expensive to ship from the UK.

Picked my edition up from game on release day well made and they work well when you turn them on comes up with a call of duty sign then you see the image tried out in my back garden in the pitch black they work up to 20 metres as stated.
Not sure worth 180 still though should of come with more in game items instead of just the operator pack.
20191027_171934.jpg