[CANCELED] A Quiet Place (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 2, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

38030584_1330520803745414_1725898849454653440_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lionet and DMD4k
This is the exclusive line, and not the art line? So not a steelbook, and kinda like their Assault on Precinct 13? Or am I loopy?
Good point, but I believe he/they are going to start using steelbooks for the exclusive line as well, or so I remember it. It was mentioned in one of their threads, probably the Untouchables or Red sparrow.

I looked into it and apparently this title is not going to be happen for CM, not as CME or any other line. Something about Universal not begin able to guarantee a number of copies.
I thought I'd mention that before we all wait for nothing. Shame too because they're on a roll.

I looked into it and apparently this title is not going to be happen for CM, not as CME or any other line. Something about Universal not begin able to guarantee a number of copies.
I thought I'd mention that before we all wait for nothing. Shame too because they're on a roll.
Another case where just the slip would be fine.

Is this title still on for Filmarena, do you know?

Last I read yes, it's going to be FAC'ed up lol
Maybe the only premium this gets...
I got curious about CM picking this and maybe doing their first WEA for it, it could've been very good.

what happened with cine-museum wanting to focus on movie classics? do we really need another fac/weet collection? :-/ untouchables was such a great start.. why not continue ?

This is what was posted on Facebook by Cine-Museum

A QUIET PLACE - SteelbOok Edition
**COMUNICATO UFFICIALE***
In merito alla possibilità annunciata qualche setitmana fa di una versione CMA per A Quiet Place, siamo spiacenti di comunicare che al momento Universal non è ingrado di garantire il numero di copie necessario per realizzare il progetto.
Per coloro che hanno atteso il nostro annuncio, benchè non fosse mai stato ufficializzato, cogliamol'occasione per ringraziarvi e vi riportiamo quanto comunicato da Universal che ha segnalato la disponibilità presso i punti vendita Mediaworld (e presumibilmente al 50% in accordo con la promozione valida fino a fine Agosto, salvo diversa comunicazione).
Siamo davvero spiacenti di non aver potuto confermare il titolo e vi lasciamo con la bozza del nostro progetto CMA realizzato molto tempo fa in attesa di conferma.
L'effetto lenticolare prevedeva un passaggio dalla verione a colori a quella in rosso e a noi piaceva davvero tantissimo.
In queste occasioni ci viene naturale pensare a come sia difficile nel nostro paese riuscire a far crescere un progetto, seppur sostnuto dalla passione di tanti collezionisti!
COME BUONA NOTIZIA INVECE CONFERMIAMO CHE LA CMA#03 SARA' UFFICIALMENTE "THE THING" IN USCITA TRA LA FINE DI SETTEMBRE E INIZIO DI OTTOBRE!
Buon Collezionismo a tutti!
Carlo Bugli *CM

Facebook English translation

A QUIET PLACE - SteelbOok Edition
** OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ ***

With regard to the possibility announced some setitmana makes a CMA Version for quiet place, we are sorry to communicate that at the moment universal is not able to guarantee the number of copies needed to carry out the project.

For those who have waited for our announcement, though it has never been made official, we will give you an opportunity to thank you and bring back what you have reported from universal who reported availability at points sales points (and presumably 50 % in agreement with the promotion Valid until the end of August unless otherwise specified).

We are very sorry that we could not confirm the title and leave you with the draft of our CMA project realized a long time ago pending confirmation.
The Lens effect provided for a switch from version to color to the one in red and we really liked it so much.

On these occasions it is natural to think of how difficult it is in our country to make a project grow, even though we are fascinated by the passion of many collectors!

As good news instead we confirm that the CMA #03 will be officially "the thing" coming out between the end of September and beginning of October!

Good collecting everyone!

Charles Bugli

Reactions: Lionet