Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: TBA

Last edited:
Watched it recently. It was very good and funny ( better than Captain Marvel in my opinion) and Mark strong was great as a villain.

Now lets wait Hdzeta to announce it also

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
( better than Captain Marvel in my opinion)

1555060739987.jpeg

1555060845397.jpeg

:D:p

Well I'll be... !!

:D The name Shazam actually comes from The Wizard who selects Billy to inherit his powers
  • Solomon - Wisdom
  • Hercules - Strength
  • Atlas - Stamina
  • Zeus - Power
  • Achilles - Courage
  • Mercury - Speed
Captain Marvel was actually a Superhero and IP of Fawcett Comics back in the 40's not DC or Marvel. DC then later sued Fawcett claiming Captain Marvel was a rip-off of Superman as they share vary similar powers then Fawcett was forced to close down due to this and popularity decline in the 50s. The moniker “Captain Marvel” was then unused for awhile until Marvel picked it up and trademarked it in the 60s. The 70s came around and DC licensed the original Captain Marvel from the original rights holder and finally started publishing Captain Marvel comics and by the 90s had purchased Captain Marvel outright. The only problem is by now Marvel had already established their own Captain Marvel and DC hand was now forced to change from Captain Marvel to the acronym Shazam. By the early 2010s DC finally made it official and made the Superhero’s name Captain Marvel to Shazam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.