[CANCELLED] A Million Ways to Die in the West (SteelBook) (Future Shop Excl.)[Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like it could be pretty good from the trailers. Hoping to see it in the next few weeks. This could well be my first CA group buy purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably going to see this on Tuesday, because the cinema near me has super cheap tickets on Tuesdays.

Will be interesting to see where else gets this steelbook

Cant wait to watch this as the trailer looks promising im deffinately going to watch this in cinema...

Yeah, hmm, I'm not one to side with the critics but not only is it getting poor critical reception but from genuine Seth MacFarlane fans, being described as worse than Ted. I thought Ted was bad so was hoping this would be a step up. Doesn't seem the case. But we're all individuals so I guess I ought to see it for myself. Might give it a chance and participate in my first GB :)

Yeah, hmm, I'm not one to side with the critics but not only is it getting poor critical reception but from genuine Seth MacFarlane fans, being described as worse than Ted. I thought Ted was bad so was hoping this would be a step up. Doesn't seem the case. But we're all individuals so I guess I ought to see it for myself. Might give it a chance and participate in my first GB :)

Ted bad??? Ted was AWESOME! "granted I've never seen it sober" :hilarious:

i had so much fun with this movie today i almost pee......much better than Ted n i think i would like to have it ....the thing with this comedies ones you know the jokes is not the same second time around......so we will see...hopefully the art helps me to decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.