carllenc

Film Arena [Cancelled] Blade Runner 2049 E5 B 3D Unnumbered (FilmArena Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Blade Runner 2049 E5 B 3D Unnumbered (FilmArena Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive Blade Runner 2049

Release thread: Blade Runner 2049

View attachment 346327

Price: 700 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 42 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 56 CZK

Total: 798 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
If I recall, the information about leaving notes in PayPal is out of date as it doesn't allow you to do so.
Same happened when ordering the Spider-Man Homecoming Group Buy.

As long as you send an email with the information, that should be all that is required.

There isn't any need for each buyer to post messages here stating that the PayPal notes didn't work.

If I'm wrong, please correct me :)

@Collector03601

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror
If I recall, the information about leaving notes in PayPal is out of date as it doesn't allow you to do so.
Same happened when ordering the Spider-Man Homecoming Group Buy.

As long as you send an email with the information, that should be all that is required.

There isn't any need for each buyer to post messages here stating that the PayPal notes didn't work.

If I'm wrong, please correct me :)

@Collector03601

The Paypal thing is a glitch. Sometimes the option to leave notes is there and other times is not. Just yesterday I paid for a GB here and the Paypal notes box was there.

Hi
All gb copies Refunded today.

Dear collectors,

I would like to inform you that I have stopped the exclusive BLADE RUNNER 2049 project.

The reason is that our distribution partner has not been able to confirm all requested parts of our agreement within the deadline.

Thank you for understanding