[CANCELLED] Tomb Raider (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and Alicia Vikander...
giphy.gif

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I'm surprised to see this may be getting the premium treatment, but I'm happy it is/might! :D

I'm surprised to see this may be getting the premium treatment, but I'm happy it is/might! :D

I too was pleasantly surprised to see this and Ready Player One getting the Manta and or HDZeta treatment because after Atomic Blonde being completely overlooked by everyone (not even a dressed up WWA version) nothing I guess is guaranteed

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I too was pleasantly surprised to see this and Ready Player One getting the Manta and or HDZeta treatment because after Atomic Blonde being completely overlooked by everyone (not even a dressed up WWA version) nothing I guess is guaranteed
Both of those movies are much better than Atomic Blonde though... sorry, not sorry. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: RMA and Actarus
Both of those movies are much better than Atomic Blonde though... sorry, not sorry. :p

:(

I've been to the cinema quite a lot this year and just as Atomic Blonde was the most fun film I saw last year like I said Tomb Raider has been that so far this year. Hopefully I'm not left feeling let down by the big blockbusters that are still to come like I were last year (especially with the likes of Thor, Justice League and Star Wars)

Y
Yeah...where’s Atomic Blonde?!?!

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
:(

I've been to the cinema quite a lot this year and just as Atomic Blonde was the most fun film I saw last year like I said Tomb Raider has been that so far this year. Hopefully I'm not left feeling let down by the big blockbusters that are still to come like I were last year (especially with the likes of Thor, Justice League and Star Wars)
Honestly, although I wasn't a fan of the film myself, I'm also surprised it never received the premium treatment... much worse films do nowadays, and I know many people did actually enjoy Atomic Blonde, so there'd definitely be a market for it. Maybe someday mate!

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
Quick question that's a touch off topic. Been wondering this about this recently and as you're talking about something that hasn't had a premium release, I was wondering if the Harry Potter films have ever been considered by any for premiums?

Agree they could have had some great fun with some Atomic Blonde premiums.

Pitty, I too was looking forward to it. It doesn't sound too positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.