Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Canada) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: September 13, 2016
Purchase link: English or Bilingual SOLD ONLINE ONLY!!!
Price: CAD $33.99
Group Buy: hosted by Drum18

civilwar.jpg

image.jpeg

03.jpg
large.jpg

Last edited:
@Marlowe But that has a big ONLINE ONLY circle in that flyer.
In the photo I posted it leads you to believe they will be in store. They even have "Limited Quantities. No Rainchecks" in the description (which is what they normally put when it is).
Ah, sorry didn't even see that circle, LOL. I guess we will wait and see, oh the bilingual one has shown up in stores I see. Where is this? I'll check stores here and post anything further...

Ah, sorry didn't even see that circle, LOL. I guess we will wait and see, oh the bilingual one has shown up in stores I see. Where is this? I'll check stores here and post anything further...
This is in Montréal.
But when looking online, it doesn't say available...

Reactions: Marlowe
If you satisfied with a crappy finish, then you're right. Not me.

Don't have it in hand, so can't judge the finish. But for me a Steel with title on the spine is highly superior compared to one with a wall of faces. That ruins the design of an steelbook. If the finish is crappy, I won't be happy with it, too. But a nice finish does not solve the wall of faces or a bad overall design, like the Blufans one. So I guess it depends on someones taste which one you prefer. Wall of faces is a no-go for me.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Butz2k