Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on December 16, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $49 (Individual editions) - $147 (One click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Total print run = 2.1K
- Full slip A : 400 copies, numbered
- Full slip B : 400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip : 400 copies, numbered
- One click package : 300 copies. Same number (Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
- Order Limit : One Click X 1
- Order Gift : Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice - Kimchi)
15304251_837840449653062_2808096875142595520_o.jpg 15385288_837840452986395_9015352275634012841_o.jpg 15369980_837840446319729_1973105448836428829_o.jpg
Package details
- 2D+3D (2disc)
- 28 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 5x character card
- 2x post card
15391282_837840496319724_5147904080785244564_o.jpg
15419691_837841416319632_317632389915613045_o.jpg

Lenticular slip:
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual print text on the back of the Lenti. Nova are yet to improve like Blufans and Kimchi and Manta to an extent.
I don't mind it. Especially considering they've been consistent with all the marvel releases so they look great all lined up. Nova's WB releases, I understand, the backs look pretty poor, but I'm only here for the lenticulars anyway.

Cost exactly 50 to import (using today's PayPal exchange rate). Similar to Blufans but the Steel inside is WWA which can now be purchased for 20. So 30 extra is quite a substantial amount to pay for just the goodies.
The film can also be bought on amazon for under £15. What's your point, g?

Cost exactly 50 to import (using today's PayPal exchange rate). Similar to Blufans but the Steel inside is WWA which can now be purchased for 20. So 30 extra is quite a substantial amount to pay for just the goodies.
Another way of looking at it, is the fact that nobody is buying this for the steelbook but instead for novamedia's premium slips. Secondly, many people are buying 2x lenticulars from blufans only to keep them sealed so the steelbook in question doesn't matter anyway. In my opinion, one lenticular from nova looks better than those blufans ones. So if you compare it like that, suddenly, you're getting a bargain;)

Last edited:
If we're going to say it like that, BvS 4K amaray was $9.99 before Christmas :rofl: but yeah, imagine the savings on a bluray collection if you just bought amarays. It's painful to think :blackeye:
That's my point though. Aint no point about thinking about this game logically because we buy things that are worth it to us. I really want a nova choice #13 civil war. I've been looking forward to this release since I saw early posters. I know I'm not alone when I say I've already been thinking about the phase 3 lenticular releases. I value my novamedia/kimchidvd marvel releases highly and I always get excited to add a new one to the collection. There's nothing wrong with spending money on things you enjoy. Yet he's coming in here and trying to withdraw the fun out of things. No premium release is ever going to make sense financially. So theres definitely no point comparing two together

I value my novamedia/kimchidvd marvel releases highly and I always get excited to add a new one to the collection. There's nothing wrong with spending money on things you enjoy. Yet he's coming in here and trying to withdraw the fun out of things. No premium release is ever going to make sense financially. So theres definitely no point comparing two together
@lgans316 sucking the life outta SteeBook collecting again? Get out!!! :rofl: ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
When you break down the cost of a movie/steelbook versus the total cost with extras then yes, logically we're paying a ton for a slip and a book/character cards. You know what? Like Matthew said, I love collecting Novamedia lenticulars and premium steelbooks in general. I think of it as supporting my favourite retailers also, if Novamedia or Manta Lab dropped out of the market then it would get dull real fast.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
@lgans316 sucking the life outta SteeBook collecting again? Get out!!! :rofl: ;)

Breaking News: Novamedia will be releasing CA3 WEA end of the year. Print run 5000.

Will be available as 1,000 one-clicks. Types A , B , C, D and E will be housed in a beautifully crafted premium box that glows in the dark and in the day as well. All this for an asking price of just $350.
Special price for VIP members: $344.50. :rofl:

Like Russell Peters says

Chinese (& probably Korean) people won't like to give a bargain...
Indians won't like to leave without a bargain...:naughty:

I value my novamedia/kimchidvd marvel releases highly and I always get excited to add a new one to the collection.
I know it's not as popular as some other must haves, but Ant-Man NC is hands down one of my most prized steels. Great lenti and textures on the slip. I'm not even mad it's WWA steel :rofl:
There are a few I regret getting rid of for NC, Jurassic World and TDKR, the latter of which I bought a 2nd hand one that turned out to have a few scuffs (n).
Even though I prefer Kimchi's side load lentis they've recently been doing, their older ones feel out of place as o-rings. I admire Nova for keeping their releases in a similar style and size accustomed to them. From day one, Nova's consistency needs to be admired.
Now, once Blufans actually start doing decent, premium quality slips that match the quality of their steels, then I'll be happy. I'm pretty much disappointed with all of the slips I have from them, even the latest Civil War :meh: