Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't take the risk and ordered from the GB

Next week will for sure be stressful. Had commit a huge chunk of change to my insurance deductible to fix the car :mad: and it being end month, couldn't get into any of the GB's I wanted. But much more fluid next week. Hoping I can nab a 1 click :ohno:

Leaning more towards the lenti but need to see the slip finishes before pre order. Going to be a tough choice out of FS 2 and the lenti

Can’t stand the FS 1 with the art used from the wwa steel

Last edited:
Can’t stand the FS 1 with the art used from the wwa steel

For those who collected the previous clicks that FS1 will look nice next to the previous 'shield' designs. I'm not huge on the 'half shield/half helmet' look myself but I have high hopes and I think the finish of these will look great and on par with the previous film slips from Kimchi. There are probably nicer 'shield' designs for Civil War out there but to represent the clash between Cap and Iron man this one seems to be the one used the most everywhere.
Genuinely, I think they will all look great.

For those who collected the previous clicks that FS1 will look nice next to the previous 'shield' designs. I'm not huge on the 'half shield/half helmet' look myself but I have high hopes and I think the finish of these will look great and on par with the previous film slips from Kimchi. There are probably nicer 'shield' designs for Civil War out there but to represent the clash between Cap and Iron man this one seems to be the one used the most everywhere.
Genuinely, I think they will all look great.

I never said that the finishes won’t be great, just that I personally can’t stand that image. Having it on the wwa is enough for me but I don’t doubt the finish being great. Just hoping the live pics help my decision between fs 2 and the lenti

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord