John Wick: Chapter 4 (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #44) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 19, 2024
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (same numbered slips) (Pre-order on January 5, 2024, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti) - $92.98 (One Click)
Note: Lenticular slip - 1,600 copies. Full slip - 1,400 copies.
Includes:
- Upsized poster cards 6 ea
- Special gift: rules of engagement cards 24 ea

JW4_4K_풀슬립_팩샷.jpgJW4_4K_렌티풀슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fast nova. Fml. All over the lenti. Love the mexifunk artwork. Transitional too, and great extra gift. Will sell the naff 4K steel though, and replace it with the warlmart alice zhang.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
That is the same art as the French steelbook from Metropolitan (that went OOP fast)
View attachment 569741
I guess you've probably realised this by now, but unfortunately that wasn't on the steel... lol the metropolitan steel had the same art as the JW4 A1 FS.

The mexifunk art variant was in that metropolitan boxset, but it was on the back of the inner slip, under the sleeve. Such a wasted implementation. I cancelled my copy when I saw how poor the slip construction was.

[Announcement] NOVA EXCLUSIVE NO.44 <John Wick 4> 4K STEELBOOK PRE-ORDER INFORMATION.

Dear customers,
Today we are very happy to announce pre-order details for NOVA EXCLUSIVE NO.44 <John Wick 4> 4K STEELBOOK Pre-order.

1) Pre-order date/time: 5th Jan, 2024. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
* 한국은 1월 5일 오후 2시 입니다.
2) Release date/time: 19th Jan
3) Price & Print run (Total print run=3K, Domestic=1.5K, International=1.5K)
- FULL SLIP : 1,400 copies, numbered : $45.99
- LENTICULAR FULL SLIP : 1,600 copies, numbered : $46.99
4) Package details
* VIDEO : Codec: HEVC / H.265, Resolution: Native 4K (2160p), HDR: Dolby Vision, HDR10, Aspect ratio: 2.39:1, Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1, RunTime: 169min
* AUDIO : English Dolby Atmos, English DESCRIPTIVE AUDIO, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1
* SUBTITLE : Korean, English, English SDH, Spanish, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
* Region : All
* Special Features
- CHAD AND KEANU: THROUGH WICK AND THIN (05:45)
- TRAIN LIKE A KILLER (05:55)
- MAKING A KILLING (06:25)
- THE PSYCHOLOGY OF A KILLER (04:32)
- THE BLIND LEADING THE FIGHT (09:18)
- SUIT UP / SHOOT UP (05:41)
- PACKING A PUNCH (04:41)
- ONE KILLER SHOT (03:09)
- KILLING AT THE SPEED OF TRAFFIC (10:10)
- A SHOT IN THE DARK (05:43초)
- IN HONOR OF THE DEAD (05:23)
- THEATRICAL TRAILER 1 (01:13)
- THEATRICAL TRAILER 2 (02:37)
- TRAILER (02:26)
- THE CONTINENTAL - FIRST LOOK (03:10)

- UPSIZE POSTER CARD 6 EA
- SPECIAL GIFT : RULE OF ENGAGEMENT CARD 24 EA

Thank you.
NOVA MEDIA

Reactions: Daubt
Awesome! Only I usually pick the fullslips for these, but this time FS sucks, and lenti has that great art, and I didn't buy the French Boxset.
Poster cards are same as I got in the UK HMV release, but the tarot cards should be good. I do hope they're NOT the same as in those Dutch editions we paid $100 for...
Otherwise I'll be dumb to have bothered with both that, and HMV versions. Should've stuck to Nova and waited, as usual.
Glad steelbook is in line with previous three!

Considering i have all lenti from previous UHD releases for this one i'll go with lenti again.
And i'm glad cause i just don't like wraparound for FS on this one.
Steelbook i'll keep to continue trend on this one from previous releases.

will go for the lenti

will be a weird mixture of full slips and lentis, but those were the ones i liked best: jw1 FS, jw2 Lenti, jw3 FS, jw4 Lenti

So glad I never bought into these John wick 4K nova re releases. Steel is proper poor, the mexifunk art is total dogshh!t and the FS looks rubbish. Crappy release

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Didn't expect this so soon. I have the first 3 Full Slip 4K versions. I recently purchased the Full Slip BD version for JW4, which matches the set well and I much prefer that over this artwork choice.