John Wick: Chapter 4 (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #44) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 19, 2024
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (same numbered slips) (Pre-order on January 5, 2024, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti) - $92.98 (One Click)
Note: Lenticular slip - 1,600 copies. Full slip - 1,400 copies.
Includes:
- Upsized poster cards 6 ea
- Special gift: rules of engagement cards 24 ea

JW4_4K_풀슬립_팩샷.jpgJW4_4K_렌티풀슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already?

Thought this would take much longer.

I like the Lenticular, but the Paris obsession remains with the Full Slip, it seems.

Cool special gift though.

Awesome! Only I usually pick the fullslips for these, but this time FS sucks, and lenti has that great art, and I didn't buy the French Boxset.
Poster cards are same as I got in the UK HMV release, but the tarot cards should be good. I do hope they're NOT the same as in those Dutch editions we paid $100 for...

They aren't.

Those were a Tarot main Arcana set with the artwork by Julien Rico Jr, which had been used for promotional purposes.

These ones appear to be a replica of the cards Wick and the Marquis used in the movie to set the terms of their duel. It's a pretty nifty collectible imo.

They aren't.

Those were a Tarot main Arcana set with the artwork by Julien Rico Jr, which had been used for promotional purposes.

These ones appear to be a replica of the cards Wick and the Marquis used in the movie to set the terms of their duel. It's a pretty nifty collectible imo.
Awesome! Then I'll have both sets from the movie! Can't believe the luck and excitement I'm having with a 4th installment of anything, in 2023! :D

Shipping to Italy has only one option: International Express (EMS) Premium for "just" $48.95.
Nice...

I have the one click and still want this latest lenti. I also have it on amazon steel and sakura tree lenti. I don't know what it is with this movie that I keep getting variations.

Thanks, I can’t find the purchase link.
bam yes GIF