Memories of Murder (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: January 18, 2024
Purchase links: WeET Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $45.99 (1/4 Slip)

8f0fc81532f7daa3b179e24137004adf_1703814092_5651[1].jpg8f0fc81532f7daa3b179e24137004adf_1703814331_7822[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

<INJOINGANBD Posts injoininganbd Hello, I am an artificial human. Thank you for purchasing a 4K Blu-ray to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the release of <Memories of Murder> and for your interest. Before the release, we will reproduce the 4K disk by discovering the spec mismarked part on the 4K disk (regional code A). Please understand that due to the disk reproduction schedule and package schedule, the delivery schedule on January 18th was inevitably postponed. The delivery date will be informed again later in consideration of the disk production and packaging schedule. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the purchase. Lastly, regarding the part where only Blu-ray was marked on the steel book spa, it was replaced by ULTRA HD Blu-ray on the front of the full-slip spa and quarter-slip cover. In the works that will be carried out afterwards, we will examine them more carefully and inspect them more thoroughly to ensure that the same mistakes are not repeated. Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey

<INJOINGANBD Posts injoininganbd Hello, I am an artificial human. Thank you for purchasing a 4K Blu-ray to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the release of <Memories of Murder> and for your interest. Before the release, we will reproduce the 4K disk by discovering the spec mismarked part on the 4K disk (regional code A). Please understand that due to the disk reproduction schedule and package schedule, the delivery schedule on January 18th was inevitably postponed. The delivery date will be informed again later in consideration of the disk production and packaging schedule. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the purchase. Lastly, regarding the part where only Blu-ray was marked on the steel book spa, it was replaced by ULTRA HD Blu-ray on the front of the full-slip spa and quarter-slip cover. In the works that will be carried out afterwards, we will examine them more carefully and inspect them more thoroughly to ensure that the same mistakes are not repeated. Thank you.

theyve done the wailing, handmaiden and parasite, didnt they? good chance the full slip has actually some really nice texture..

Random google searches on the previous releases showed different Region Codes for the same release.
Does anyone from experience know how the discs usually are? Are they really locked to region A? (I'm from EU)

EDIT: Blu-Ray.com is saying the 4k disc is reagion free while the regular BD is Region A (with B and C untested)?

Random google searches on the previous releases showed different Region Codes for the same release.
Does anyone from experience know how the discs usually are? Are they really locked to region A? (I'm from EU)

EDIT: Blu-Ray.com is saying the 4k disc is reagion free while the regular BD is Region A (with B and C untested)?
That's the general rule, 4K discs are region-free while blu-rays are region-locked.

Reactions: Raimi
I know that I should have saved the money and just bought the upcoming Criterion 4K, but there were a few other things I wanted on the Yukipalo site, so I added it to my order.

Pre-pandemic I remember Plain Archive regularly shipping thru K-packet, but apparently that's no longer a viable option (for the Netherlands, that is).

I can't justify paying more for shipping than the item itself, so that'll be a pass for me.

Reactions: Granada
No idea, but yukipalo is $9 cheaper (total inc shipping), than Weet
He usually is cheaper than both nova and weet with any initial stock. In demand stuff price spikes later. Item value is usually a few bucks less than rrp, shipping is around 14usd. Which is the same as nova, and 4 bucks less than weet, for the UK anyway.