Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the Group Buys I find it surprising the One Click is still in stock, I'm not sure the demand was there. If this had been sold on KimchiDVD as an exclusive this would be OOS. I am not sure if as many collectors are going to care because WEET is not the same brand name as Kimchi. I'm not saying it should matter but I think it does and will on the aftermarket.
I thought so too and I was kinda reluctant at first to order it coz you can never be sure with quality when it comes to new companies. However, ultimately it's the same company that gave us the first 2 amazing Cap releases and once people see this beauty here in hand or in reviews, they'll get it whether it was released by Kimchi or WeET. :)

I for one am pretty damn excited for this release and CW is my least fave Cap movie. so that's saying something. Imo this release here is the most perfect CW release. I never got any of the Nova's coz I don't like the art they used and I hate not having Cap in focus on the slips of a Cap movie. Blufans did the same and their slips and steelbook are way to busy. But this one here is how it should be done. Cap is the focus and even though Iron Man is there, it doesn't feel like he's the center of attention.

Reactions: Blu-devil and Jaxxx
Anyone who ordered other steelbooks from their website,did you get an shipping information???'Delivery condition'' desplays on their website ,but can't see any shipping information .I emailed them to get a tracking number,but nobody replied...:scat:

@Flloydo @stratmeister @TheCollector86 @hummels23
FYI: I just checked my account/order and noted WeET seemingly have fixed the address being cut off. The ZIP code is still in brackets and the order of the address details is wrong (at least for an address in Germany), but that shouldn't be a problem. It was/is the same with other retailers from Korea but the packages found their way nevertheless.

Last edited:
I mean, why get the item from them if a GB is cheaper?
The group buy price was not including shipping fee, and unless I am wrong, customs fee will be applied to the parcel received by the hub, so this custom fee will be divided between group buy members, meaning it's pretty much the same in the end.

Am I right @cooey ?

The group buy price was not including shipping fee, and unless I am wrong, customs fee will be applied to the parcel received by the hub, so this custom fee will be divided between group buy members, meaning it's pretty much the same in the end.

Am I right @cooey ?

If the parcel is intercepted by customs then yes, that is correct.

@Flloydo @stratmeister @TheCollector86 @hummels23
FYI: I just checked my account/order and noted WeET seemingly have fixed the address being cut off. The ZIP code is still in brackets and the order of the address details is wrong (at least for an address in Germany), but that shouldn't be a problem. It was/is the same with other retailers from Korea but the packages found their way nevertheless.

Thanks Joh!!! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName

Am I right @cooey ?
The group buy would be cheaper in the end because of WeET's high shipping costs and because German DHL adds fees for their service, something that's not gonna happen if the package comes from within the EU for example. ;)

Anyway, I think everyone can decide for themselves whether or not they wanna buy direct or not and which is the better option for them. :)