Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre ordered this one, just to make sure, did not want to wait until actual release date and see that it is completely sold out just like Deadpool.
I do not care if there the title is on the spine or not, this is not a big issue to me.
I would rather prefer that the discs have dutch subs, this much more important to me, but all the previous Marvel zavvi issue were without dutch subs, only Iron Man , Iron Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk play com steelbooks had dutch subs.

I wonder if they'll be able to fit all of the heroes on the spine of the steelbook :rofl:
AoU got 9 faces on the spine, and there is still room for another one (maybe two), so yes, they will fit :D:D
I'll wait for the The avengers: Infinity war steelbook in 2019/2020: that will be impossible, with all Avengers and Guardians of the galaxy :D:D

Reactions: paddytom
I'll wait for the The avengers: Infinity war steelbook in 2019/2020: that will be impossible, with all Avengers and Guardians of the galaxy :D:D

They'll probably "give back" the title on the spine and sacrifice the front :) Imagine how pretty would a front be made of 20 tiny stamp-like profile pictures :)

Will hold off for now.But the last Captain Amercia from Zavvi had a gloss finish or some shiny finish to it and USA one was matte.

Not according to The Mirror. That knob head that does their film reviews gave it 2 out of 5 :rofl:

The same guy gives every arthouse or documentary film an instant 5/5 every time...:rolleyes:

Norway's 2 biggest newspapers gave this 3/6 and they both gave BvS 5/6. ;)

Reactions: ChrisIW
Message received from Zavvi for the standalone (not for the ZBOX combo) "LIMITED STOCK REMAINING" which I've taken seriously . . . but sad that the 10% code has been disabled.
Regarding artwork: Would like to see this TBC artwork - based on the German poster - for the inside and poster #2 designed by BLT COMMUNICATIONS, LLC for the front and poster #3 designed by ART MACHINE, A TRAILER PARK COMPANY for the back.
If you're around, @Noodles, maybe you'd consider putting it together to see how it might look or failing that some other creation from the other images available or even something original.

Last edited: