Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Front looks like it has debossing but the inside photo don't look like it. Hard to tell really.

I do like the design but it's just screaming gloss

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
stuff it have cancelled can't stomach all the faces, will get usa version instead.

also question comes to mind what will they do when face space runs out for such like as inifity wars? maybe they will go back to a title :LOL:

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
stuff it have cancelled can't stomach all the faces, will get usa version instead.

also question comes to mind what will they do when face space runs out for such like as inifity wars? maybe they will go back to a title :LOL:

basil :thumbs:

I feel they would rather bunch up and squash more faces in smaller size than do that!

The debossing on this steelbook looks good and from what I have seen posted in film arena thread and looks to have a possible spot gloss finish on parts of the steelbook

Reactions: spookz
Can anybody already say which subs there will be on this steelbook?

Unfortunately all the zavvi-Marvel releases since Avengers did not have dutch subs
, iron Man and iron man 2(play.com), Hulk , the Incredible Hulk(play com Captain America the first Avenger(HMV ) Thor(HMV) releases did have dutch subs
Could this be because these titles were released by play com and now all marvel steelbooks are released by disney?

It's been some time since my last "0-day" order Zavvi, so please remind me...this one should be charged/shipped this week, correct? :emb::p

Before charging, Zavvi will discover your card is invalid and will let you update it. At least this was my experience. They sent me an e-mail about a failure in charging my card and an option was added to update the payment method.

I ordered this with my old card (now out of date) Zavvi won't let you update card details so any idea what the process likely to be for me on this one?
Don't do anything... leave your order as it is, and when they come to charge you Zavvi will get in touch, at which point they'll ask you to update your payment details and you'll be good to go. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: navydavey
It's been some time since my last "0-day" order Zavvi, so please remind me...this one should be charged/shipped this week, correct? :emb::p

Yeah should be charged around tues/wed and most likely shipped a day or 2 after.

Can't wait to see what nova do to this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Raimi
Don't do anything... leave your order as it is, and when they come to charge you Zavvi will get in touch, at which point they'll ask you to update your payment details and you'll be good to go. :thumbs:
Exactly what @Noodles said. It happened with me on my deadpool order and I ended up getting a couple days later than release. But all was fine in the end.