Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that Roger's lenti looks mighty fine... :drool:If anyone ever considers selling/trading their sealed/mint copy, I'm here... :naughty::whistle: Late bird, I know, but wasn't able to join GB at the time :sorry:

From Spain,

I received my lenticular ironman, but I was scared when I saw the package :wacky::wow:. Someone sat on it. :squint:

I noticed that it was okay when I opened the package. I was relieved.:LOL:

This is my first experience in a group of this forum.

@cooey Thank you for your work and for your patience solving my doubts. ;)

Last edited:
Would LOVE just the double lenti slip to go with the WWA steelbook (personally think the steelbook artwork feels tacky, so not for me/not my taste)

Any chance retailers would sell the slips only, or as spares, at some point in the future? (In addition to the standard premium package, wouldn’t be much to print off a few hundred more slips for sale to those who want them...a bit like the spare/extra, PET slips we often get with KimchiDVD releases for example)

I sense a gap in the market ;)

Would LOVE just the double lenti slip to go with the WWA steelbook (personally think the steelbook artwork feels tacky, so not for me/not my taste)

Any chance retailers would sell the slips only, or as spares, at some point in the future? (In addition to the standard premium package, wouldn’t be much to print off a few hundred more slips for sale to those who want them...a bit like the spare/extra, PET slips we often get with KimchiDVD releases for example)

I sense a gap in the market ;)

I wouldn't hold your hopes up for that happening anytime soon