Captain America: Civil War (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557669-1074518005203329.jpg

11557669-7214518005474730.jpg
11557669-1644518005676315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe I'm saying this but I don't think the title helps very much since the back has more of an impact without it

It's like a slip cover or something.

What do you mean you can't believe your saying it?
Do you mean the front title?

I always find cap to look a bit cheesey when he has his helmet on (in the films). I prefer his look without it, so that's why the front looks cheesey to me

Back art looks especially awesome. Have Blufans which I love but will likely grab this and Doctor Strange too. Sold my original WWA copy of Civil War and this is much better.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Also isn't it the exact same inside art as the wwa release? I've always liked that pic but it's a little lazy to have it again

What do you mean you can't believe your saying it?
Do you mean the front title?

I always find cap to look a bit cheesey when he has his helmet on (in the films). I prefer his look without it, so that's why the front looks cheesey to me

Because I'm usually going on about how I want a title on the front haha

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Personally, I love these images and I want this.

The only question for me is, how good will it actually look in hand compared to these images?

That isn't going to stop me from ordering it though.

If zavvi's Marvel releases were like this from day one then I may have bought them all (assuming they have a decent finish). It just feels like too little too late, but I'm happy with my BluFans range in any case.

Reactions: Noodles
YUMMY :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: Time to sell the plain Zavvi release :thumbs:
The WWA Steel is pretty much worthless now. Even Nova covering it up with slips didn't help.
the WWA steelbook is the best, just my opinion. they used my 3 favorite artworks, nice debossing and glossy elements ...yes, I have the blufans steelbook and yes, I'll buy the new one as well. love this movie.

Why will film arena be releasing this too? :wacky:

That's never happened before

the WWA steelbook is the best, just my opinion. they used my 3 favorite artworks, nice debossing and glossy elements ...yes, I have the blufans steelbook and yes, I'll buy the new one as well. love this movie.

I like the original WWA also, put it this way there’s been way worse WWA MCU releases :p

The NA release is a variant on the WWA but with the title on the spine...That's my custom opener...US steel, UK discs + J-card