Release date: August 14th, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon.de

81UVP-Xp23L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 574
Last edited by a moderator:
The finishing has to improve on the North American release. It was simply awful w.r to Thor 2 in comparison to the International release.

Have to agree the finish on my BB Thor was terrible....:naughty:

Won't be buying the US release of this even if it has a title unless they make it Gloss....:cool:

Reactions: Choi Chungkwon
Well i'm enjoying this art as opposed to the Zavvi place holder.

No title on the cover or spine makes no ends to me, it's about the art not the title :)

Reactions: PoisonClan
Spine is ugly and what's the chances it will have those photos on the back like Thor The Dark World.

Haha i like how a lot of people wanted some artwprk with this shield visible and now everyone complains, well if it drops to ~20-25€ i will get it.

After Thor 2 i already thought this will be same, a shame disney cant afford titles, even if they are just printing english titles i think everyone would be ok with it, but they put like 0 effort into Steelbooks

Last edited:
I quite like the artwork. . I prefer the little pic's on the spine over nothing there at all (white house down spine is blank, awful) plus I think the front art will look nice next to hmv captain america steel.. of course I would love a title and I wish disney didn't skimp with non titled steels just to save themselves cash but I can live with this one.. but I'm really hoping the back hasn't got the" thor " little rectangular art work:(

Reactions: PoisonClan
This is very weak artwork. IMO value of the original is going to shoot to the moon. Well, it already has. Japan version has been selling steadily for around $300 or more lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot