In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Release date: August 13th, 2014
Extras/Gifts: Limited Baseball Cap
Buy links:
JSDVD.com
Book.com.tw
YesAsia - Ships August 27th, 2014 (Free International Shipping)

ca2-twn-jpg.82373

Limited Pre-order gift:
ca-tws-tw-gift-2-jpg.83589

Attachments

• CA2 TWN.jpg
    CA2 TWN.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4,765
  • CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 4,347
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, just ordered from YesAsia!!!!! This release is stunning! I wonder if YesAsia orders will include the cool cap? :happy:

I was sure too check the retail thread first - dont want to pay £32 + customs on a single steel

Yep same as me which I why I dont order that many foreign steels have only used kimchidvd. £32 delivered isnt bad as its less than £10 more than uk version but with better slip and postage.

Im still going to keep my fingers crossed that we both get customs free

This is my first purchase from JSDVD was expected to have to pay for shipping by now. Do I need to email them or give it a day or two? If its shipping today not sure why I wouldn't have gotten a shipping invoice. Also I am getting the JS, Best Buy, and Blufans copies. Any reason to keep my Zavvi SB, can't decide?

Last edited:
This is my first purchase from JSDVD was expected to have to pay for shipping by now. Do I need to email them or give it a day or two? If its shipping today not sure why I wouldn't have gotten a shipping invoice. Also I am getting the JS, Best Buy, and Blufans copies. Any reason to keep my Zavvi SB, can't decide?

You can alternatively log into your JSDVD account. Your recent orders should show up. Click on "view" next to the order in question. Scroll down and look at "order status history". If it reads " shipping fee charging ", there will be a link that you can copy and paste into your browser to pay for shipping. Otherwise give it a day or two unless you combined your order with another item yet to be released. Good luck

Reactions: Jaxxx
Yep same as me which I why I dont order that many foreign steels have only used kimchidvd. £32 delivered isnt bad as its less than £10 more than uk version but with better slip and postage.

Im still going to keep my fingers crossed that we both get customs free
I've used Kimichi and jsdvd with no issues so fingers crossed neither of us get stung on this one :)

Reactions: Jb162009