In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Release date: August 13th, 2014
Extras/Gifts: Limited Baseball Cap
Buy links:
JSDVD.com
Book.com.tw
YesAsia - Ships August 27th, 2014 (Free International Shipping)

ca2-twn-jpg.82373

Limited Pre-order gift:
ca-tws-tw-gift-2-jpg.83589

Attachments

• CA2 TWN.jpg
    CA2 TWN.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4,749
  • CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 4,336
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I love big pics, but could you not reduce the attached size if posting High Res pics. I have started to do this as the pics are just massive and take up the whole screen on my browser on my 27" iMac. Thanks! :thumbs:

Guys I love big pics, but could you not reduce the attached size if posting High Res pics. I have started to do this as the pics are just massive and take up the whole screen on my browser on my 27" iMac. Thanks! :thumbs:

Who doesn't love big pics? :naughty: ;)

From the pics, not sure which is my favorite between this version, HK or Thailand. All three are definitely awesome looking.

From the pics, not sure which is my favorite between this version, HK or Thailand. All three are definitely awesome looking.

TW version by a mile, the other two are way overrated especially Thailand one, HK is decent but still the slip does not come close to this beauty, TW has it all (we talking slips & minor stuff here not steelbook of course as it's WWA steel as we all know):

- Kick ass quarter slip that blends in well with the design,
- Awesome looking spine 'no other version has that',
- Embossed title with traditional Chinese characters,
- Sweet CA sticker that again blends in well with the overall steelbook & slip design
- Those who own the 1st TW steelbook will have an amazing looking shelf displaying them both side-by-side 'as both have identical 1/4 slip height'
- Finally: Price, TW is by far the cheapest and those who got in 1st could've got the snapback cap too for free which is not bad at all, my little one is over-the-moon I gave it to him :)

So there you go, the choice is yours of course :headphone:

Received mine today. :drool:

Cap.jpg Cap2.jpg Cap3.jpg

Especially impressed by the finish on the back of the slip. Tempted to open it since the US release isn't for a few weeks, but... :muted:

Reactions: MGD
If there was a heaven on earth for slips, its surely in Taiwan. Superb execution on this release.

OUFFFFF I just got my steels and the photo does them justice and holding one in your hand is holding a peace of steel heaven (Thanks ricster) ... plus what I was not expecting even though it was stated that it will be but the embossing is just superb and that slip once again home run ! ... and I got a baseball cap without supposing to receive one (thanks to my friend from Taiwan).

Took Thor 2 and slip still superb but if there would have been some embossing on that steel it would have raised the bar, which is what they did with this release, gorgeous Slip and steelbook so beautiful, the embossing is nicely done...I just don't know what to say, it's stunning...

Reactions: harry and WKRP
IMHO I like TW slip the most, I always like slip that blends with artwork, first time I saw this I thought it was clear slip, you see that slip imitated the shape of the platform that CA stands on so it blends in perfectly ! :D

Reactions: Actarus