Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: TWS Sold out!
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Print run of 6000 for UK

10938635-1397756244-831720.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831892.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831864.jpg 10938635-1397756244-831830.jpg thumb.jpg

Original temp artwork:
10938635-1395773992-652897.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 2 but just 1 arrived in post. Been charged for 2, should I kick a fuss or will it just arrive tomorrow most likely?
I wouldn't worry yet, just wait and see :thumbs: - FYI Zavvi won't do anything about lost items until 14 days after dispatch anyway (longer when outside of the UK).
Each will have been dispatched as a separate parcel anyway (even when it's multiples of the same item as part of the same order).

Last edited:
I can't wait to watch this movie again. It's the best when you watch it in theaters and then several months go by since the first viewing. It feels fresh and you kinda forget how awesome the movie really is until you watch it on your blu ray in the comfort of your own home for the second time.

It's strange how Avengers had characters on the spine and so did Thor 2 and now Cap 2. It seems there's no consistency. From a collection standpoint, it would be nice if every Marvel movie going forward had a steelbook version where there was no title on the spine but instead characters. Iron Man 3 should've had a similar spine as Avengers, Thor 2 and Cap 2.

Here are some more pics
That vulture is a "shiny" card right? Nice :p

Thanks for confirming it has more languages/subs than the J-Card by the way, I thought it would do but wasn't able to check until home this evening :)

I got mine, scratched at top, but whats the point in returning as their sold out. So opened it, 5 cards are great. I got 2 cap americas, winter solder, powerman and white tiger

That vulture is a "shiny" card right? Nice :p

Thanks for confirming it has more languages/subs than the J-Card by the way, I thought it would do but wasn't able to check until home this evening :)

Seems like the flash makes it look shiny. All the cards have the same crinkly background to the characters.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
I got mine, scratched at top, but whats the point in returning as their sold out. So opened it, 5 cards are great. I got 2 cap americas, winter solder, powerman and white tiger
If you complain anyway and chances are they'll offer you a 10% refund without any fuss (assuming you provide a picture that shows it). Better than a kick in the teeth! Especially if you're not too fussed about it.

Here's the trading cards I got:

IMG_3021_sm.jpg

My copy has a tiny little paint chip at the bottom on the front, but definitely nothing worth complaining about :)

Now to watch the film! I've been looking forward to this for a while now!
Edit: The film was very good! :D

Last edited:
I got screwed over at Zavvi:mad:. They sent me an email saying that i needed to update my credit card info and the next day i saw the email and it updated it. I then email Zavvi telling them what i did and then they email me telling me that they apologize but the steelbook is sold out and that i did not update card info in time. I told them that is pure bull **** as they should still hold my pre-order since i have had it ordered for months now since day 1, now i am **** out of luck!

Any help would be appreciated guys! Also, i have 100% positive feedback on BD and have been a member since 2009. You can look me up as RZ_Samurai

Thanks Guys!

Last edited by a moderator: