Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 20th, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: €34.99
Notes: Includes 88 page booklet

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct, but their service sucks big time :(

Have a read through the Retailer thread https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/26226/

FNAC is the worst retailer by fare,that I have ever, ever buy from. Do knot under any circumstances risk it . I ordered 2 Green lantern steelbooks from them both arrived with 2 massive dins sent to me in a jiffy bag . I sent them back after speaking on the phone for 35 min with a very arrogant person , after 1 month I still had no refund phone 4 times then spoke with another arrogant person who seemed to think I was laying , then after 25 min on the phone , thy reluctantly refunded me. But stupid me I ordered 2 Hansel & Gretel FNAC steelbook exclusives which I had ordered previously and for got to cancel both arrived to me on time but you got it bloody Blu ray DVDS not steelbook , WTF , PHONED AGAIN on the Phone for 30 min I got thru to another very rude person who insisted they sent me the steelbook what I ordered. After another 25 min thy told me to send back the DVDS and they would replace them with the ones I ordered , I sent them back , and yes you gest it they sent back the bloody same DVDS I PHONED THEM, AFTER 45 min I WAS RUDLY TOLD thy don't have Hansel & Gretel steelbook any more . so I sent back the 2 DVDS back and after 3 weeks and many phone calls was told that thy never received them , after one month I was told thy had received them when I phone after waiting on line for 35min I was given refund for only 1 DVD not 2 . I phone to close my account was kept on hold for 35 min and finally I closed my account . So if you would like buy from the worst retailer in the world then look no FURTHER THAN FNAC :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: travid and Staind
Just to add that Fnac's packaging is the worst on the planet - even if you choose gift options. Never once had an undamaged steel from them. Buyer beware!

They sound like a nightmare, you think these people would be aware we collect these things so to package them well :ohno: Just utter disregard for their consumers :BS:

Think I'll stick with my zavvi pre-order, thought £25 isn't exactly cheap :LOL: