Captain America Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 22 around 12 PM BST UK time)
Price: £39.99

captain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we are all fully aware by now that Zavvi state "sold out" when pretty much most of their Marvel releases come back into stock again at some point, before selling out again for good.
It's definitely not coincidence they both 'sell out' at the same time.
I don't understand why people think these ones shouldn't sell out? Are we forgetting what steelbook collecting is about? Just because it has a hefty price tag doesn't mean they won't sell out.
Just because they aren't 4K, doesn't mean they won't sell out. People are getting ahead of themselves. What about the actual steelbook itself? What about the selling point of three films in one?
What about collectors who don't yet have any UK Iron Man/Cap steels because they missed out and don't want to pay stupid ebay prices for just ONE movie?
There are many many consumers beyond HDN and many many consumers who collect for different reasons.
I never got these steels previously (Italian version will be different as the spine is different btw) so I'm getting them this time around. Would I prefer 4K? Sure. But I buy for the steelbook too.
Approx £13 per film in one steelbook set. Look at the prices of the individual 4K releases. Lets not forget they are Marvel too, in an era that is swamped by the MCU. Of course people are going to buy these.