Captain Marvel (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Red carpet pre-order opens up on April 17 at 9 AM UK time, around 12 PM general sale)
Price: £31.99 (4K+2D) - £27.99 (3D+2D)

4555AE40-99B3-4773-92D9-58B763DEEF7E.jpeg

825AF30D-652F-465C-8FA6-4DA38939A7D8.jpeg
B80AA62A-FE8F-4B5E-9E9C-D5A6B26BF3A4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
is there anything you lot can ever be serious about it or is it all just nasty bull all the time, no wonder why no one sticks around here?
ever thought about that, no well guess not keep flying that flag its doing you all proud.
decent human beings you all are :thumbs:

so interested in winding everyone up it gets real boring rather fast.

enjoy
basil :thanks:

is there anything you lot can ever be serious about it or is it all just nasty bull all the time, no wonder why no one sticks around here?
ever thought about that, no well guess not keep flying that flag its doing you all proud.

enjoy

There’s banter and there’s bullying. Unless you are Brie Larson today, receiving bullying is not on your agenda.

in-fact I’ve never seen anyone bully you on here. You say funny things and ask funny questions at times and people respond with banter. Don’t act like you're the only one who’s a victim of banter. Everyone gets it when they say silly sh!t whether it’s a typo, language barrier or stupidity

Enjoy the cult

is there anything you lot can ever be serious about it or is it all just nasty bull all the time
I certainly didn't mean anything nasty by my message Basil. Sorry if you took it that way.
You must've meant it like you were sharing some secret info with us lowly folk that you had heard through the platinum grapevine. I was just saying it's official, it's no secret as I don't hold any secret knowledge, they said it themselves on FB. We had already talked about it in the Captain Marvel thread too a couple of days ago IIRC.
, no wonder why no one sticks around here?
Is that a question or a statement? Plenty of people stick around here (in spite of me LOL)!
WTH Basil... you must be having a rough day man. I seriously didn't intend you to take my message like you have. We're just having a bit of fun AND confirming what you heard is going ahead. Chill out. You could have picked any of my other messages today and I would have understood it more than blowing a fuse on this one.

enjoy
A lot of things in this world get real boring rather fast :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Ordinarily, that has been the case for me as well, but not over the past 3 months or so, it hasn't.
I've not had many Zavvi steels over the past few months but Royal mail deliveries in general have been fine. Either way, will be nice to have. :thumbs:

I've not had many Zavvi steels over the past few months but Royal mail deliveries in general have been fine. Either way, will be nice to have. :thumbs:
My Royal Mail deliveries have been fine in general, too. I just think it's talking slightly longer for Zavvi to get their packages in to the system at the moment, that's all. Hopefully, you won't be affected too much (if at all).

With this and the Weet release the Cap Marvel overall releases have shot up a little. I might be wrong but I think now the least released MCU movies on steelbook is Iron Man 3 (older) & ant man & the wasp (newer).
Come on Blufans/Weet, we need both those and IM2 in glorious premium sets.

Reactions: DMD4k