Pennsylvania
Release date: June 11, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $34.99

6332725_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

6332725_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000-2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
2 TOTAL copies per account, no exceptions.

It used to be 2 per order, but you could place multiple orders.

I think they didn't have a way to trap for orders that had happened prior to this business change, so either they ran a script or had someone manually go in
and cancel orders on people's accounts.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
2 TOTAL copies per account, no exceptions.

It used to be 2 per order, but you could place multiple orders.

I think they didn't have a way to trap for orders that had happened prior to this business change, so either they ran a script or had someone manually go in
and cancel orders on people's accounts.

Uh oh, what does that mean for Group Buys going forward?

PS - I'm also curious how this will happen in store. Their PoS was changed to only allow the max copies per transaction, but you could get around that if the clerk let you split up the transaction into multiple receipts.

That might be shut down now too.

Uh oh, what does that mean for Group Buys going forward?

It likely means that I will have to enlist help to get copies in store - more visits to multiple stores and / or multiple days or try and order AFTER release.

Pre-orders might be sunk. But either way, now that they've put more limits on the online system, I could guess this might put more pressure on releases after it
comes out, or in store purchases.

It likely means that I will have to enlist help to get copies in store - more visits to multiple stores and / or multiple days or try and order AFTER release.

Pre-orders might be sunk. But either way, now that they've put more limits on the online system, I could guess this might put more pressure on releases after it
comes out, or in store purchases.
Well if anyone can do it, it’s HDN’s own Captain America

Best Buy's listing has been changed to sold out, so should be interesting to see how many copies are in store tomorrow

F**** Best Buy and their stupid tactics. Mine mysteriously disappeared from my preorder and now I have to try and get a copy in-store tomorrow. Come on BB, get your sh!t together!

F***** Best Buy and their stupid tactics. Mine mysteriously disappeared from my preorder and now I have to try and get a copy in-store tomorrow. Come on BB, get your sh!t together!
Fortunately, there appears to be plenty of stock. I checked Denver, L.A., South Louisiana, Dallas, NJ and Chicago, and Boulder CO was the only location that had limited stock (3 copies). I suppose some stores could have no stock, but even then you can order it online and have it shipped. Good luck.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
F**** Best Buy and their stupid tactics. Mine mysteriously disappeared from my preorder and now I have to try and get a copy in-store tomorrow. Come on BB, get your sh!t together!

You shouldn't have issues getting one. Plenty available in store today plus online. Seen quite a few slashed spines btw. Loving the Target exclusive as well.