Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.1) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 2019
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck
Notes: Super limited print run 250 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.

VGgom1.jpgcvmB3l.jpghmtVdj.jpg
48714728312_d7d3fd1a5c_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Single Lenti edition is fantastic looking. Damn, I wish I had known before, then I would have jumped on it. Now it's foolish to even think about obtaining it, because most likely the prices will have gone through the roof. If someone wanted to prove me otherwise, let me know please. ;) (sealed/unsealed wouldn't matter)
It's a very nice slip indeed. Not overly impressed with the DL but SL is a good one. The usual silly prices will prevent people from obtaining it but of you do get a reasonably good price then grab it.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Looking for a copy of this if anyone can help. Ideally looking for a single lenti but could also be persuaded for a double lenti.

PM me if you can help. I don't expect to get it cheap, but please no eBay prices.

You got a link?

Page 3 of the steelbook forum (until it’s bumped)

Page 3 of the steelbook forum (until it’s bumped)

No one click though, just the steelbook.
Odd that they day preorder starts early July and there are no images for the one click set yet

Odd that they day preorder starts early July and there are no images for the one click set yet

It’s only the steelbook image and design that’s been released mate. No details on slips/ one clicks/ packages yet

It will all come soon, just keep an eye on the thread. Pre order date could change too. None of this is set in stone. Dates can change with premium steels especially with the covid issue this year but there’s always delays on beauty shots/ release dates/ pre orders etc with pretty much every premium retailer with most releases. Infos will always be updated in the threads or if you follow certain companies on social media you should see some updates

Reactions: Billy Talent
It's standard procedure, more or less. With a WEA releases, premium companies usually show the steelbook visual first. The rest follows a bit later.
Heads-up: WeET is pretty quick with POs, so once the full beautyshots are out, expect it (or the GB) soon after the announcement.

It's standard procedure, more or less. With a WEA releases, premium companies usually show the steelbook visual first. The rest follows a bit later.
Heads-up: WeET is pretty quick with POs, so once the full beautyshots are out, expect it (or the GB) soon after the announcement.
In your opinion who has the best one clicks?
I saw the lenticular of the Fanatics selection and its awesome the one where captain marvel changed from green greyish to red and orange.
The rest of lenticular covers and packaging is weak in my opinion.

I saw the lenticular of the Fanatics selection and its awesome the one where captain marvel changed from green greyish to red and orange.
I'm not much of an OC buyer. I only own a few of them, most of the times one or two editions are enough for me. I think it's not possible to say which company does the best OCs. Manta usually do (did?) the most unique OC boxes, but didn't care to include different boni in the editions. So you basically end up buying the same goodies three times. Blufans and Filmarena are different by design. WeET does include different boni, too. The quality of their slips (and OC boxes) is top notch, too. Some don't like how they emboss their slips. It's a different approach than Blufans, Nova, PA etc. Check out the thread for their last WEA release (Infinity War), people have discussed it there.
Which is your favorite boils down to your personal taste, I guess.

I think your in the minority on that but everyone see's things differently it's art not math.
I've only seen both slips with the shrink wrap on I will admit so you have had a better look than I have, From what I saw the slips are absolutely top tier.
But I will be purchasing Weet's OC almost certainly. I hope they do a Box for the OC, odds are they will but they have done a few without hopefully with a WEA Steelbook they will. Where the bleep is the BS getting worried this will not be ready for preorder in July.