Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.1) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 2019
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck
Notes: Super limited print run 250 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.

VGgom1.jpgcvmB3l.jpghmtVdj.jpg
48714728312_d7d3fd1a5c_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WWA ...not sure I want to shell out when am more than happy to wait for a premium WEA on this title(not a massive fan)

Last edited:
:LOL: :rofl: :LOL: Fanatics

Good one blufans!

This is so clearly Blufans. I don’t care what anyone says.

Massive pass. Will wait on WEA

Reactions: Hereticz
Doesn't it just, OC box design is the exact same as Blufans' as well. Starting to doubt the whole 'this is nothing to do with Blufans' line

Very concerning about the future of Blufans WEA releases now
:LOL: :rofl: :LOL: Fanatics

Good one blufans!

This is so clearly Blufans. I don’t care what anyone says.

Massive pass. Will wait on WEA
I disagree. If I was starting out and was going to copy someone, who better than to copy the best!!
There's a lot of Chinese people. They're not all involved with Blufans.

I disagree. If I was starting out and was going to copy someone, who better than to copy the best!!
There's a lot of Chinese people. They're not all involved with Blufans.

Nah I don’t buy it. Similar logo, name, beauty shots, either art cards or book with editions, no website. Stinks of Blufans to me

Nah I don’t buy it. Similar logo, name, beauty shots, either art cards or book with editions, no website. Stinks of Blufans to me
That's the whole point of a copycat Flloydo. You know those Gucci (etc.) knockoffs appear to be Gucci, right?

Anyone have opinions they are willing to share on the option 2 version? Thx.
My main worry would be what the other transitional images are going to look like, as they haven't shared that in the BS. I am not a fan of transitional lentis where the successive images are vastly different or have no logic, but I do like those that make sense and are well executed like the HDZ Terminator ones or BF Black Panther SL, for example.

That's the whole point of a copycat Flloydo. You know those Gucci (etc.) knockoffs appear to be Gucci, right?

A copycat that all off a sudden the news where this is coming from is also one of the main people who deal with blufans. Nah. Not buying it.

But I don’t care anyway, I’m not interested in them. It’s just amusing to me this whole “it’s not Blufans” when everything is the same, they have had a bad year with marvel WEA, all of a sudden these pop up with very similar name and logo and everything is being dealt the same way (GB only etc)

just amuses me. Clearly them

A copycat that all off a sudden the news where this is coming from is also one of the main people who deal with blufans. Nah. Not buying it.

But I don’t care anyway, I’m not interested in them. It’s just amusing to me this whole “it’s not Blufans” when everything is the same, they have had a bad year with marvel WEA, all of a sudden these pop up with very similar name and logo and everything is being dealt the same way (GB only etc)

just amuses me. Clearly them
If you think it's them, why do you think they would be going this route instead of releasing this (and following) as OAB? What's the point?

If you think it's them, why do you think they would be going this route instead of releasing this (and following) as OAB? What's the point?

I don’t get why your defending them so much. Let us have our fun with these Blufans but not Blufans imposter same people copycats

The whole marvel releases are back in 2020 has never sounded too promising anyway. There’s always something eerie with the way it’s worded

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k