Carlito's Way (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 28, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

cw_1.jpg

Previous mock up.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there going to be a stand alone steelbook? I love the film, collect steelbooks, but don’t want art cards etc and to pay £40 a time for these editions as well as not having the room? Is this now the way forward? Can they not release 2 versions for every film?

Is there going to be a stand alone steelbook? I love the film, collect steelbooks, but don’t want art cards etc and to pay £40 a time for these editions as well as not having the room? Is this now the way forward? Can they not release 2 versions for every film?
They seem to have been doing that - not in this case - yet. Looks like they're pushing more for higher price with low cost extras...

Another titleless pile of crap. :mad:

I just not get it, why remove title on the front for European release but leave it on the spine.
Yep, another pet peeve of mine! Especially when there's clearly a perfect spot where the title could go, such as with this steel.

You could order the French one from amazon.fr

Reactions: spookz
France and USA have steelbook on it's own

More countries in Europe/Asia will be getting the steelbook

USA

France

This is hard for me, I like the BB edition with the title but I want all the goodies from the Uk, I can’t justify buying both editions and also I think about the price tag double if I get the uk one….I have both ordered but I may cancel one of them after I decide….

Reactions: jailbird_joey