[CHALLENGE] Nominate members who best embody the HDN community! (WINNERS CHOSEN)

Of these 10 candidates, please vote for the 5 members you think best represent the HDN spirit!

• Masterblaster

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • mlmaier84

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • teddyjun

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Ranavalone

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Choi Chungkwon

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • snooloui

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • ricster

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • Marcuszoller

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Aprilarrow

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • KD Scorp

Votes: 13 18.3%

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Has a member taken time out of their day to assist you with sourcing an item? Are they always there to answer your question or give helpful suggestions? Submit your thoughts on a member that should receive a challenge coin because of their contributions to the community.

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Nominate a member to be chosen for a Challenge Coin. Each member of HDN has one nomination vote. You cannot nominate multiple members!

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: Do what you've always been doing. Being a helpful, considerate and thoughtful member of HDN.

Please submit your nomination to this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner - previous winners of a coin will be excluded from this list.

FIVE (5) WINNERS & COIN.

Winners will be chosen on votes from you. TEN (10) finalists will make our poll and then voting will commence. The 5 winners will be the highest vote getters.

Nominations will close on August 5, 2014. Voting will commence then.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

Nominated members (and their nominations).

1. @poncholo
2. @bloodsnake007
3. @Apollon
4. @Borgschlumpf
5. @Naughtius Maximus
6. @Troll2Fan
7. @mlmaier84
8. @mnementh
9. @Bluprint
10. @Marcuszoller
11. @MGD
12. @Masterblaster
13. @PunkNinja
14. @HUBMUSWELL
15. @Masterblaster
16. @MK50
17. @G:Box
18. @teddyjun
19. @Ranavalone
20. @lgans316
21. @Apollon
22. @Drum18
23. @mlmaier84
24. @MGD
25. @works99
26. @Masterblaster
27. @djs1401
28. @Aprilarrow
29. @HUBMUSWELL
30. @G:Box
31. @poncholo
32. @mlmaier84
33. @MENTAL MAGPIE
34. @snsguy
35. @Marco86
36. @zesty
37. @mlmaier84
38. @Choi Chungkwon
39. @mlmaier84
40. @harry
41. @snooloui
42. @Ranavalone
43. @mlmaier84
44. @harry
45. @bigfub
46. @Flip
47. @mlmaier84
48. @mlmaier84
49. @MGD
50. @Munstarz40
51. @ricster
52. @Monkey2005
53. @teddyjun
54. @mlmaier84
55. @poncholo
56. @zoneism
57. @frankfish44
58. @Naughtius Maximus
59. @KD Scorp

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally and easily I would nominate HUBMUSWELL...absolute legend beyond the call of duty!!! However, he has his coin!!! So, I would nominate a surprise member I have just got to know...his name is RANAVALONE! Truly a Ninja that helps and asks for NO profit in return!

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
hey guys, just a reminder that some folks that have already won a coin won't make the list, but feel free to keep those nominations coming. :)

STELLAR IDEA for a coin, Andy!

There are three special ninjas out there that I would nominate without hesitation. But since I can only nominate one, I won't mention any specific names. One guy is a REALLY GOOD BUDDY of mine from Dubai and his name rhymes with "Schmapollon" another is my "Co-King" of generosity from Germany and his name rhymes with "Schmarco86" and last but not least, this buddy of mine from Korea has helped me acquire AT LEAST 3 dozen steelbooks. His name has been mentioned already. I call him BJ. All 3 of these gentleman have helped me out in one way or another at least a dozen times each and I appreciate them as ninjas as well as friends!!!

@Towser - THANKS for the nomination, Ron! I've chosen to try and forget the debacle with getting those replacement discs for the Hunger Games Steelbooks.

Last edited:
As we speak, I'm assembling a task force of elite ninjas from this board whose names shall remain unknown, with one single mission, to raid the HDN HQ and acquire that coin at all costs.

But seriously, thanks to those who are rooting for me, it is really appreciated! I'm just happy to help :)

I too would rather not mention someone in particular as there are at least 3 that deserve that coin for their exceptional ninja spirit, one of them is known to drool over any Asian steelbook under the sun specially Korean slips and his name rhymes with SchMlmaier84 (yes I took a page from your book Mathew, sue me :p), another is known among his friends to be quite mental and his name rhymes with SchMental SchMagpie :rofl: and the other is known to be OCD with his steelbooks ;) and his name rhymes with SchMarco86.

Now excuse me while I go check on where we're at with the task force. :naughty:

I leave you with this :LOL:

nmLEJWV.gif

^Give this man a coin based on that picture of Dwayne with the fanny pack alone!!!^

You continue to be SO HELPFUL Schmapollon!!! You just helped me need a change of shorts from laughing so hard!!! After I change, I think I'll pull out my old Ninja Turtles fanny pack from 1992 and wear it around the house tonight. Oh who am I kidding? I've been wearing it all day!

I would like to nominate @djs1401 Member Profile

This guy has helped me so much with getting myself 2 Hunger Games Lenticulars.
These have been on a wish list of mine for some time, and this guy got them made especially for me.
Hunger Games Lenticulars.jpg
Even when I couldn't afford it, he ordered me a couple and was in no rush for payment. True ninjas are those that help others no-matter what. And this guy truly is a ninja. He (for me) is most deserving of this challenge coin! And if I had a challenge coin myself (that I wanted to giveaway) then i'd give it to him.

Words cannot describe how amazing it felt to know that someone was willing to put their own time and effort for another ninja.

(Hope you get this buddy)

Keith

So i can only nominate ONE member :confused:
Then i can not do this...
Would need to at least nominate these (in alphabetical order!) as they ALL helped me SEVERAL TIMES!!!
aprilarrow
blackberry
chanfm
darczap
jbsolo
rodtp
roseart
SlimJim24
SpeedMasterLee
zesty
Neil (zesty) even goes out for a SECOND TIME to the "hated" HMV to get me stuff i said i do not want when he asked me the first time he goes there :woot:

I'm back for Round 2!!! I know all the mods/staff already have coins but I'll nominate them all!!! :thumbs: You Guys and Gals FU**ING ROCK! :cool:

@Scary Hair, I know she already WON a coin but still, I love her! :drool: :emb: My NINJAbro @tridon and @Ricker!

@pdbluray @RekLess @Bluprint @cbs777 @satanclaus @Troll2Fan @RAGEatGAME @Masterblaster @dv8mad, @mascott @jlt12 @catcc003 @Il Furiano @K4RIMIN4L @ABjerg @tristar6 @PKAVFC @cartman69 @tono06 @kryptonite @denizen

This list can continue on and on... there are just way too many AWESOME members here on HDN, they all deserve a coin!!! I love this place, this is my online HOME!!! :thumbs:

Last edited:
There are quite a few people that I'd like to nominate, but I have to go with the guy who was instrumental in helping me acquire LTBF and FMC. He's done much more than that, but there's no need for me to bore you guys with the details. :)

I'd like to nominate @mlmaier84. :thumbs:

Last edited: