Changes to the United States Postal Service

We are getting just a small taste of whats to come.. the US overspending will cause price hikes on everything. It’s a shame what’s happening to this once great country. Sorry for the rant..
Financial Markets Nike GIF by Forallcrypto
Dr Dre Meme GIF by :::Crypto Memes:::

With the price increase for the holiday there is no reason to use USPS for anything domestically. Once you get to the 2lb rate, UPS is the same price or cheaper and reliable to deliver in the given time period and less chance of damage.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
With the price increase for the holiday there is no reason to use USPS for anything domestically. Once you get to the 2lb rate, UPS is the same price or cheaper and reliable to deliver in the given time period and less chance of damage.
True, however single editions are rarely above 2 pounds, and mostly fall within 1-2 pounds. Bare steelbooks are always less than a pound.
UPS or Fedex are significantly more expensive at that range. UPS is very good in my experience, but I’ve had my share of bad experiences with Fedex to avoid them.
From what I’ve read most changes are for First Class Mail , but Firts Class Packages are not affected.
Media Mail is also unaffected from what i can see, at least the price is the same and it probably takes the same long amount of time to be delivered anyway.

True, however single editions are rarely above 2 pounds, and mostly fall within 1-2 pounds. Bare steelbooks are always less than a pound.
UPS or Fedex are significantly more expensive at that range. UPS is very good in my experience, but I’ve had my share of bad experiences with Fedex to avoid them.
From what I’ve read most changes are for First Class Mail , but Firts Class Packages are not affected.
Media Mail is also unaffected from what i can see, at least the price is the same and it probably takes the same long amount of time to be delivered anyway.
Never mind that you can send them media mail, which is cheaper still.

We are getting just a small taste of whats to come.. the US overspending will cause price hikes on everything. It’s a shame what’s happening to this once great country. Sorry for the rant..

Ice cream man bad