UK
Release date: December 1, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $44.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

wxIRQ4q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Steelselecta we’d probably be only 2 people who don’t like this lol

and I knew that it paid homage to the panting but does anybody know the connection? Why this painting?

i still think the amaray art is exceptional and presents the right "tone" to the show which i don't think that painting does...
Chernobyl_4K.jpg

Last edited:
This painting is to art what Also Sprach Zarathustra is to classical music and it's one of the few works of art to have it's own emoji
1599783134660.png

1599782444963.png

( Peter Brookes (b. 1943), The Scream. Pen and black ink with watercolour and bodycolour, 2017)

Not meant to be the figure screaming - Munch’s original name for the work was intended to be The Scream of Nature.
"The actual scream, Munch claims, came from the surroundings around the person. The artist printed ‘I felt a large scream pass through nature’ in German at the bottom of his 1895 piece."

Last edited:

and I knew that it paid homage to the panting but does anybody know the connection? Why this painting?

i still think the amaray art is exceptional and presents the right "tone" to the show which i don't think that painting does...
View attachment 484891
I'm not thrilled with it either. If it's gloss and drops to a reasonable price, I will probably grab just because the show it that good.

Reactions: goufcustom
Haven't gotten around to this movie yet, but think I'll wait for this disk. Put me down as loving the art, but I really hope it's not a bare metal print. This art deserves better than that.

I’m pretty sure this will sell out fast, all 4K HBO’s series steelbooks sold out in Bestbuy, having gnot too impressive art generally

Haven't gotten around to this movie yet, but think I'll wait for this disk. Put me down as loving the art, but I really hope it's not a bare metal print. This art deserves better than that.

It's not a movie. It's only ranked as the best show of all time, no flex. This will sell out immediately!

Men, this is really ugly

View attachment 484891
We're three: I think this is a really ugly steelbook :thanks::thanks:
Love the amaray artwork just like you

I would actually join a GB, but I didn't understand yet how much it is all xD
Can someone tell me taxes and shipping to Italy?

I cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not.
I actually wasnt..
I know absolutely nothing about art so I didn't know the painting was that famous. I recognized it a little so I just looked up 'screaming man on bridge'. Didn't know it was that famous and I hadn't read the posts from other members pointing it out. So let's just pretend I was being sarcastic:LOL:

I was just thinking I've never seen a BB exclusive on there.
I once ended up getting BB's The Texas Chainsaw Massacre on WOWHD. It was, ages after its release though. One day I was just looking and I came across it. Couldn't believe it. Must have been excess stock they couldn't shift or something. It was really cheap too.......

Reactions: MrSquifler
I once ended up getting BB's The Texas Chainsaw Massacre on WOWHD. It was, ages after its release though. One day I was just looking and I came across it. Couldn't believe it. Must have been excess stock they couldn't shift or something. It was really cheap too.......
Or it was only an exclusive for a limited period of time. Previous Zoom, Amazon or HMV exclusives have later become more widely available on the likes of Zavvi etc. The Original/TNG Star Trek movie series comes to mind as an example.

Don't get me wrong, I love the art and it's definitely something different and I would totally double dip, but why does it say "An HBO A 5-Part Miniseries" on the front? Why is the extra "A" there? Am I just too linguistically dim or can anybody explain that?
It's on the spine aswell :p

Don't get me wrong, I love the art and it's definitely something different and I would totally double dip, but why does it say "An HBO A 5-Part Miniseries" on the front? Why is the extra "A" there? Am I just too linguistically dim or can anybody explain that?
Nope, not at all. You are quite right - there is no need for that extra 'A' at all. It actually makes the sentence quite clumsy having it there!

@JGCramp mentioned it first and I'm sure others recognized it as well.

First thing that came to mind too before I even see the replies (which then I see others mention) so Zeebeers post did make me chuckle. Reminds me of “guys the 12% code is working” after 20 others have already mentioned it lol