UK
Release date: November 4 November 18, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes exclusive booklet

81ZLBLWfy1L._SL1500_.jpg

71c142Q0pHL._SL1191_.jpg 710GIuPjzoL._SL1191_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm the only one but the steelbook looks pretty good to me and even better if a nice bit of 'bossing to that door.

It's been mentioned that the steelbook artwork looks like a video game cover . . . I reckon that comment is more appropriate to the German mediabook:
The UK keepcase has the same motif. And yes, it also looks like a video game cover.
And the steelbook looks like a Special Edition packaging of the same video game.

Not really worthy of the series.

a redundant steelbook months after the initial release. bland design. too expensive. cancelled mine before they charged me.
I cancelled also. Too overpriced for something I'm not overly keen on if I'm honest. Too many other things on the horizon and I'm not sure I'd rewatch this again any time soon.

It sounds like I made the correct decision too by the sounds of things......

Reactions: levi
IMG_1597.jpgIMG_1599.jpg

Not the best of pictures as light was reflecting too much, otherwise it was too dark - front cover where the shadow (of my phone) is pretty much on a whole how it looks.
Back image is there for info.

Attachments

• IMG_1597.jpg
    IMG_1597.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 278
Reactions: jc2ssych
Well, I'm happy with it -- satin finish with spot-gloss elements to both the front and rear, and only £25 for one of the best mini series I've ever seen... no complaints from me!

Granted, full HD obviously would've been preferred, but I'm not too picky when it comes to that stuff tbh... so long as it's a step up from VHS/DVD quality.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart