Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: February 7, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $19.99

E022480B-E1A1-475F-8648-F1F270FB779D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: djjez83
Blu-ray only Paramount release... Might just wait for the 4k re-release next year.

Reactions: MerlinT
I got this today, nice one, the gloss finish makes the red color pops really nice. Unfortunately the back is just a phrase but it’s not expensive tho, by the way under the J card ithere was damage from factory I guess, it has some little dents all over like dots from some kind of machine or something, going for a replacement….

I got this today, nice one, the gloss finish makes the red color pops really nice. Unfortunately the back is just a phrase but it’s not expensive tho, by the way under the J card ithere was damage from factory I guess, it has some little dents all over like dots from some kind of machine or something, going for a replacement….

ugh that's the worst, good luck

Reactions: tono06
It most certainly is. But anytime I’ve seen one, it comes with an extortionate price
There's a Blufans leftovers group buy on the other forum, had a few copies for original price, but everyone, many were requesting it, so probably gone again by now - thread's been active almost a week.

Probs still plenty left. Moulin Rouge and Romeo & Juliet have been part of the annual blufans Clearance event for at least 3 years running, along with the vast majority of the rest of stock.

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero