on sale now and VIPs still available
Friday - $30
Saturday - $35
Sunday - $30
Kids Sunday - $5
VIP Tickets - $185

Useful Links
C2E2 Guests
C2E2 Panels, Screenings, & Sessions (not yet updated)

I think I'll be going to this on the Saturday. I'm already heading to Chicago that weekend and kinda figured why not. Probably won't spend much time there though.

Reactions: mllNY
just found out that Jock is going to be at C2E2. Hopefully he has some posters for sale, not sure if he will though as he's appearing for the "Wytches" book. Definitely going to ask him to sign my copy of The Raid.

@blumaster damn and I told the people at ReedPop I wanted him at Special Edition NYC!!! Damn you C2E2...

That said April 25 I will be in Austin which is the last day of Mondo's exhibit hoping to pop in and if they have some posters

So yeah, C2E2 is pretty awesome. I wasn't able to spend a lot of time there, like from 11 to 4, so I wasn't able to attend any panels but the show floor is nice. Tons of "main attraction" events going on. Great artists. Nice selection of silk screen prints. Free autograph sessions.
full

Jock didn't have any posters with him but he did have these Batman letterpress prints. Only charged me $30 for them and signed my "The Raid". He knew all about his steelbooks too. He remarked "oh, this is the German one" and he asked me about some of his other steels. A really awesome dude.
full

full

Dave Willis from Aqua Teen was there too as a part of a free "William's Street" signing. I had him sign my "Robin Turd" and he added Meatwad stabbing Shake in the back.
full

@Bluprint dropping your name did not get me a free picture, but ..... :D
full

and just some cool Daredevil street art....
full

Reactions: mllNY and Wreck