Child's Play (1988) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: August 16, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

66666510116_sd_copy_3391x1929 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite possible that the blu-ray discs will be region "A" locked.

You can see the "A" on the blu-ray Feature film disc.

1 copy left in the group buy if anyone is searching.

What I'm searching for is a restock. :D Completely forgot to get it from the GB (have no idea what's wrong with me lately). Now went to eBay in despair, and the best option is well over $100 when imported to EU.

If anyone is able to help me to correct the mistake I did -- I'm all ears. :)

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
What I'm searching for is a restock. :D Completely forgot to get it from the GB (have no idea what's wrong with me lately). Now went to eBay in despair, and the best option is well over $100 when imported to EU.

If anyone is able to help me to correct the mistake I did -- I'm all ears. :)

Just checked Best Buy and most stores in my state have copies. Sure it will be back available to order from them soon enough.

If you can keep watch when it comes back in stock for shipping I can try and get a copy for you.

Just checked Best Buy and most stores in my state have copies. Sure it will be back available to order from them soon enough.

If you can keep watch when it comes back in stock for shipping I can try and get a copy for you.

Thank you for your understanding and good will! ;) I'll be checking BB regularly. Speaking of which, should I enter a specific location on their website, or it doesn't really matter? Currently I'm using Keene, NH ZIP code.

Reactions: apsmith21

If you can find 2 more I'd also take one. Somehow missed this one as well :oops:

Reactions: apsmith21
Thank you for your understanding and good will! ;) I'll be checking BB regularly. Speaking of which, should I enter a specific location on their website, or it doesn't really matter? Currently I'm using Keene, NH ZIP code.

Doesn't really matter, I have two stores "near" me but they are 45 minutes to drive there, 1 way.

So I can order for shipping to me - that's what we're looking for here. When they are available to be shipped.

If you can find 2 more I'd also take one. Somehow missed this one as well :oops:

Added more copies to the group buy, hope you see this before they get snapped up

I wasn’t buying this one, I swear lol but I was at my BB checking for some other stuff and then I saw it in a corner very lonely and I bought it….not too bad, I have the zavvi one and love it but I couldn’t resist this one having the original poster!